Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Thursday 13--a tribute :)

13 things I love about R

Okay, so today (July 26th) is da big day. It's our 2 year anniversary and well, who knew R wouldn't end up in the nuthouse after this much time with me? LOL. So this is for you, honey. Yer totally da best and I love you like a buttload :)

1. He loves animals. R gets right on the floor, even after repeated warnings of hairball hell, and plays with ALL of the puppies everyday.
2. He's an awesome kisser.
3. He has magical, mystical UNO powers. Snort.
4. He keeps me on task at conventions etc. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't even know I really do have to go to the bathroom. Seriously.
5. He doesn't care that I look like a bag lady when I'm in the writing zone, or if he does, he shuts his yap :)
6. He has magical, mystical UNO powers. Really, I can't say that enough. Word.
7. He does the best impression of David Caruso from CSI Miami.
8. He never complains about my reality TV obsession.
9. He still spends every night on the phone with me so we can watch TV if we can't physically be together.
10. He is the MASTER of a killa title.
11. Even after two years, he still makes me secretly smile when I'm alone
12. He doesn't get mad at me because I so don't get the TIVO
13. He knows I like pretty, shiny things and when I get distracted by them, he follows behind me, then offers to prop my mouth closed :)

Happy Anniversary, honey!!

Dakota :)

14 Comments:

  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    AWWW !!! R is DA BOMB !!!

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to BOTH of you !!!

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger Jaynie said…

    ...and from those of us who knew Dakota pre-Rob, just let me say a big - OMG THANK YOU ROB for making our babe happy and sane. (ok, saner)

    here's to many more.

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger Erin the Innocent said…

    awwwwwwwwww

    (I dunno about saner Jaynie. Maybe less crazy?)

     
  • At 12:16 AM, Blogger Michelle B said…

    Awwww that's so sweet. Happy Anniversary Dakota and Rob!

     
  • At 4:40 AM, Blogger Angela James said…

    lol, that was cute! Rob seems like an incredibly brave man (two romance conventions in two years? Brave.) but watching the two of you together is fun, you're in love and it shows. Rob is the type of guy every woman should be so lucky to fall in love with--considerate, attentive and obviously madly in love with his woman ;)

    Happy Anniversary and here's to many, many more!

     
  • At 5:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    A very happy anniversary to both of you. We are so delighted you found each other.

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Thanks, guys!

    Jaynie? R didn't make me saner, he's as insane. I'm just the louder of the two of us. LMAO

    Angie--yeeeeaaaahhh, he's such a great guy.

    Thanks!

    DC :)

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy, Happy Anniversary to you both!

    And YUMMMMMM!!! That's the sound of me savoring the sweet taste of the words "I told you so"...
    :)
    Fuzz

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    shaddup, Fuzz.

    LOLLOLLOLLOL

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    gee thanks kota.... you made me miss my boyfriend... i haven't seen him since June 31st because I've been in Paris.... ya know that may sound oh so glamorous but i'd rather have my b/f.... haha you make robota!

     
  • At 4:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm late... I was out of town on TT but I'm going to second the

    awwwwwwww


    Last Friday, the DH and I celebrated out 11th anniversary and on July 25, we'd officially been 'together' for 16 years.

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Eva Gale said…

    Congrats! And may you get pretty shiny things for presents!

     
  • At 3:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats, hon!
    As Jaynie said, those of us who remember the dark days are eternally grateful to Rob for making our Dakota happy.

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm such a putz for not seeing this sooner!!!

    You're da best too, Bunny. Bar NONE. And you have mad UNO skills too. :)

    You kick major ass in every way, shape and form Bun. I love you like my own testicles. (I think that says it all)

    Happy number two, Bun! :) :) :)

    ~R - The Champ

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger