Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thurday 13 #2


Again--the same disclaimer. I got nuthin'. I also don't know how to add to the URL thingy--but here I am. LMAO


13 Organs and or Limbs that have failed me now that age 40 has led a full on attack


1. My eyes--see last weeks bifocals. Sigh

.

2. My knees--once conduits for back flips and cartwheels to amaze and wow you, now crack and squeak every time I bend them.


3. My neck--God, it hurts all the bloody time--especially the right side of it--Ben Gay is my perfume of choice :)


4. My right elbow--I guess it's from leaning on the arm of my office chair, but it's often numb.


5. My toes--yeah, both big toes are ingrown and it sucks big, fat, man titties because it hurts to wear shoes that are not open toed :(


6. My bladder--I did say it had issues, yes? Well, I'm saying it again because this medication also sucks the above and I may not be hitting the bathroom as much, but I look like I should be because my tummy looks six months along. LOL


7. My left hip--is that an organ or limb? Either way, it's stiff a lot lately and I'm pretty flexible, but lately when I stretch to do those stupid Pilates, if I go too far--OY--I pay.


8. My fingers. They cramp and lock up on me. I'm like the claw. Snort.


9. My back. It hurts a lot lastely even when I just think about it hurting.


10. My boobs--yes, I know I'm lingering and bitter, but they ARE so organs. organs that once played a high note and now just hit a flat and out of tune C. What-the-hell-ever. LOL


11. My wrists--they get numb and sore from typing.


12. My ankles--they swell due to edema. So do my wrists and my face. I feel pretty.


13. My brain--once sharp as a razors edge, now can't even remember the name of my dogs food...

4 Comments:

  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Robin Snodgrass said…

    Growing old sucks, doesn't it? But then the alternative is a lot worse!!
    Thanks for the laughs.

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Erin the Innocent said…

    Wow you must be really old or something like that.

    *stares with a look of awe at the geezer*

     
  • At 5:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    LOL -- I will not even try to top those issues! You win.

     
  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    I love being young... but i have problems too.... i grew so tall so fast that i have joint problems.... dang.... and i'm only 20.... pfft..... but you still win oh old one.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger