Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'm too sexy

Snort.

yeah, that's what I was thinking tonight when R says, "Hey, Bun, wanna have a sleepover tomorrow night?" Meaning he'll come spend the night at my pad. Something we don't often do because I have sons who are clearly old enough to know we, ahem, ya know--but really need not to have the stereotypical "Mom's got a man" thrown in their faces.

Anyhoodles, I'm all like, snerk. I wiggle my eyebrows, bat my lashes coyly and say, "Somebody is in the mooooood. I could tell the moment you walked in tonight and gave me that extra long kiss and press of ze groin, riiiiiiigghhhhhht?" Insert girly giggle here.

R says, "Er actually, Mikey has to go to the vet Thursday really early (Mike is here with me until R gets his backyard taken care of so no bad animals come and snatch him up)--I thought it would be easier."

I
Am
A
Vixen
Yes?

LOLLOLLOLLOL

DC :)

12 Comments:

  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    You VIXEN you !!! LMAO

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Erin the Innocent said…

    LMAO

    dammit! Thanks to you I have that damn stupid song in my head.

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    just call me V, Ter. LOLLOL

    I'm to sexy for my car...

    LOLLOL

    DC :)

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Claification:
    "Mikey" - My dachshund.

    And Honey, just because it was about taking Mikey in, it doesn't mean we're not going to get freaky. ;)

    I'll bring the 30 weight motor oil & bicycle horn, and you get the sparklers and cocktail weenies, and we'll get nutty as a couple o' squirl turds. :D :D

    ~R - Still The Champ

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    oh, honey--don't forget the candelabra and rubber gloves, 'k? I think they're at your house...

    DC :)

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh... right... next to the turkey baster, under the pink, plastic flamingos. I'm glad I keep all our stuff in one place.

    ...should I bring the Easy Cheese too?

    ~R - The Cheezy Rider

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    right and please, whatever you do, don't forget to bring your dirtbike. Really, nothing is the same unless we play dirtbike diva...

    LOLLOLLOLLOL

    DC :)

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And what about the Lawn Darts? Or do you think we'll wake the kids?

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    hmmmm--I think we'd better refrain and just use the tennis balls. You know how mom HATES when we miss...

    LMAO

    DC :)

     
  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger Jaynie said…

    shit you two - get a room why don't cha? *g*

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    good grief.... i saw 10 comments and was like man.... i understand now..... anywho.... did you guys also know that you can get ultrasound gel by the gallons? now all ya need is a tarp and it will be great fun..... p.s. its gatta be cleaner than oil

     
  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger Erin the Innocent said…

    You're all freaks LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger