Sunday, April 08, 2007

Deal or no Deal

K, so R and I have been watching this in between the times when our stupid shows decide they need like a vacay after but two new espisodes.

For instance--Gray's Anatomy. Um, HELLO, people. What the hell is up with throwing me this chicken bone every three weeks or so because you actors need to slough your dead skin at some snazzy spa and can't possibly ACT this week? This damned show has been on hiatus more than it's been on this year. Who the frig said you could have a fall break? What about you and your nine-hundred bazillion dollars per episode doesn't make you want to show up every bloody day--even if you lose a limb? I can tell you, if it were me, and they were paying me what they pay you--I wouldn't hold my breath thinking Dakota can't do a one man show--cuz she'd do it for a lot less than you will.

The Ghost Whisperer--WTF???? you're all here in January, gone until the end of March. Don't dead people ALWAYS need your help? Could you just not find the right outfit to talk to the dead people? Do you think these people can wait until your eyebrows are plucked to find the "light"? Crimeny!

I just love when they advertise they're going to gift us with a new episode like somebody just passed out a lung. OY

I could go on and on... However, it just makes me insane--so I won't. I don't know what happened to the shows that used to work harder. Hawaii Five-O just offered their first season on DVD and it has TWENTY-EIGHT episodes. You could all take a hint from Book 'em, Dano!

So anyway, we've been catching this Deal or No Deal on and off to fill in while we wait for everyone with a hangnail to fix their boo-boo's and get the hell back to work. I'm not a lot bitter either. LOLLOL

So guess what? They're having auditons for it right here in Dallas. Guess who's going to try out?

Yep--me and R.

Wish us luck--cuz we're kinda not the best gamblers. In Vegas we did okay, but not quite what Jackpot Jim did. We kept joking it was a good thing we're lucky in lurve. LOLLOL

So I'm going to put on something cute and practice screaming and bouncing and being unique.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DC :)

4 Comments:

  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Erin the Innocent said…

    LOL

    If I lived closer to you I'd force you to pick me as one of the crazy friends who help you make the deal or no deal decision *g*

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    LMAO - never seen the but good luck anyway I hope you make it !

     
  • At 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds fun - Hope you get picked! I never heard of it, or the Ghost Whisperer - is it sort of a Horse whisperer for ghosts? Does he tame them? Is it like Medium?
    (French TV is the PITS) But I do know Gray's Anatomy, lol.
    Sam

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I feel your Grey's Anatomy pain - how dare they drop it right after the "sleepover" episode - it is killing me!

    You seem more like the wheel of fortune or jeopardy type gal, but hey, what a hoot if one of you made it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger