Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Dear John...

er, R...

it is with great regret I post you this blog. You see, honey--Barry has FINALLY come to his senses and decided he can't smile without me. Belive me--it took forevah for daybreak to occur.

Truly, honey, you have NO IDEA what I've been through to get his attention. I mean, look at that pic, would you? I think it was the lip gloss that finally did it for him. I have enough on to stick me to a wall. LOLLOL

Anyhoodles, now that Barry and I are a couple, I fear he'll want to moonlight serenade me oft (because really, I AM a coup. LMAO), and won't much want interferance from outside influences. Indeed, it looks like we made it, eh?

Now I don't want you to read this and weep. Let's not make a scene, shall we? Let's just call us ships that passed in the night and fondly remember our weekend in New England (we didn't really have one of those, but Barry doesn't have a song about CA, MI or Vegas--so work with me).

With warmest regards,
Dakota--who wants to jump, shout boogie. LOLLOL

I'm kidding, of course--Thanks to Ter who photoshopped the HELL outta this and made my lipstick brighter and my overlit nostrils not look like you could live in them. LMAO

And I still love ya like a buttload, honey :)

7 Comments:

  • At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    :::sigh:::

    ...but I have skills.

    ~R - The Champ

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger Erin the Innocent said…

    LMAO

    poor poor R

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger Robin Snodgrass said…

    ROFLMAO!!
    Ter, Love the photoshop picture!!
    Dakota, I'll arm wrestle you for Barry! Gah, I love that man's music!!!!
    Hugs,
    Robin S.

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger Terri said…

    Glad you like the picture. :)

    Ter

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    yes, honey--you have MAJOR skills which can't be ignored. However, can you sing can't smile without you?

    Er, NO. LOLLOL

    I'm kidding :)

    and, Robin, do not even THINK of it--I'm crafty. I'll pull out all the girly stops and like pull your hair. LOLLOL

    DC :)

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Sam said…

    Great new blog and Website!!!!!

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh... I can sing it. It may not be worth hearing, but I CAN sing it.

    Did you forget about my "Sing Along With Trent" records???

    ~R - The Champ

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger