Saturday, February 10, 2007

Dakota and R go Viva Las Vegas

So tomorrow's the day. We leave for Vegas and V-Day is Barry Day!

I hope they've hired extra security for my man Barry.

Those little old ladies better stash their knitting needles safely under their seats--cuz I ain't above using whatever I can get my hands on to get to dance with him--or whatever he's doing since he nixed the Can't Smile Without You girl.

I hear it's the Copa and that's fine by me. I can copa, somewhere in the night, weekend in New England, Mandy whatever the hell he wants me to. I'm just putting out my warrior cry for death to all who hope to thwart me now. So it won't be like you're all caught by surprise if mayhem ensues. Rob promised to cover me too... LMAO

We're also going to go check out The Elvis Chapel Of Love. I soooooooo need to see me some drive thru weddings and if we happen to catch a couple of drunks doing the Blue Hawaiian special--don't count on me getting much sleep that night. LOLLOL. Plus, I mean if I can help a blushing potential bride write up a pre-nup, avoid the color yellow and reach her color potential in the proper palette--my work there is done.

I'm hoping we'll see like a CSI Vegas person too. I mean, not at the Barry concert (though who knows with my state of mind being what it is). I mean like the people on CSI. I hear sometimes they do exteriors there. I'd smile if I could get a pic of me and Warick (sp?).

I don't plan to gamble much because, well, I have an addictive personality and when next we meet it could be via webcam from some craps table. Me with a smoke hanging out of my mouth, dice between my teeth and greasy hair--with the shakes in my Vegas decline. Not terribly attractive, eh? LOL

I wanna do the roller coaster, but not if it's cold. R says no can do. Pansy. LOLLOL

Oh, and the buffets. I lost 10 1/2 lbs recently--surely there must be a place there I can find it all again. I plan to EAT.

I also want to do the Venitian and the gondola ride. I kinda feel like that's the closest I'm getting to Italy. HAHAHAHAHAHA

So, until next week when, if you hear sordid reports of someone stalking Barry, humming Can't Smile Without You, you should promptly ignore, I'll catch ya from the homeless shelter because I gambled away the deed to my house. LOLLOL

Dakota--Viva Las Vegas, baby!

5 Comments:

  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Terri said…

    I am the same way I have to leave all the credit cards and the checkbook at home when I got to AC or I would be poor and homeless. Have fun !!

    Ter

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Dakota, Dakota, Dakota...you never said anything about needing money to avoid the homeless shelter. I have the bond money all saved but if you gamble away the deed to the house it will have to be the cardboard box James promised to set up for you in the backyard ~grinz~.

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Erin the Innocent said…

    lol have a fantastic time. Try to NOT get arrested.

     
  • At 6:36 AM, Blogger Kate Johnson said…

    And don't forget about your breakfast margaritas. That's what Vegas is for.

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    Ya know you can come scuba diving with me in France this summer.... then you can hop over to Italy.... haha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger