Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tag--you're it!

Sigh--Erin tagged me. I have no clue how I'll answer this stuff. I had to ask WHO SEP was. I don't know how I've survived this long in the romance writing world with how little I know. I should be shunned by my peers and snubbed at public gatherings. LOL

Anyhoodles--here goes.

Contemporary, Historical, or Paranormal?
Used to LOVE historicals--but tapped out on those. So love contemps and paranormals.

Hardback or Trade Paperback or Mass Market Paperback?
Trade or mass--I also had to ask what THESE were not so long ago. LOLLOL. I knew there were big and small books, but I didn't know they had specific names. I thought the bigger books were just LONGER. I know, I know--don't throw shit at me.

Heyer or Austen?
Austen

Amazon or Brick and Mortar?
I have never bught a single thing from Amazon--I hang my head in utter shame...

First romance novel you ever remember reading?
Flame and the Flower by Kathleen Wodiwiss

Alphabetize by author Alphabetize by title or random?
er, in a box? Does that count as random?

Keep, Throw Away or Sell?
Um, I give it away to the library or to my mom. I don't know where it goes from there. LOL

Read with dustjacket or remove it?
Off, they make me NUTS!

Sookie Stackhouse or Anita Blake?
God, the entire world is going to beat me up for this--neither. Haven't read either of them. Do NOT throw things! it's unlady-like. LMAO

Stop reading when tired or at chapter breaks?
tired

“It was a dark and stormy night” or “Once upon a time”?
Both

Crusie or SEP?
OY--see above answer for Sookie and Anita. I just need to get out more. LOLLOL

Buy or Borrow?
buy and borrow from mom :)

Buying choice: Book Reviews, Recommendation or Browse?
Recommendation for sure and browse. Once in a very blue moon a review will make me go buy something though :)

Tidy ending or Cliffhanger?
Tidy unless it's a series. Then I want that one wrapped up before I begin the next one in the series.

Morning reading, Afternoon reading or Nighttime reading?
anytime

Series or standalone?
I love it ALL.

Favorite book of which nobody else has heard?
um, I dunno. I know in the erotic genre I love Chris Tanglen. I don't hear much about him these days, but when I reviewed I read his book Aunt Penelope's Harem and nearly wet my pants. That ain't easy because I hardly EVER laugh. Though, he could be wildly popular and I would never know because I live under a rock. LMAO

and I don't know who to tag. Maura?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger