Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I've been tagged...

by http://trevaharte.blogspot.com/

LOLLOL

So this means I have to like think hard and I don't do that well.

Here we go:

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. shoe sales (16)
2. Roy Rogers cashier (17)
3. Customer Service at a place that sold bridal shoes
4. Writer

Four Places I’ve lived:
1. Norwalk, CT
2. Summerville, SC (bleh and bleh again) LOL
3. Brick, NJ
4. Murphy, TX

Four favorite foods:
1. Lobster
2. French Fries
3. Filet Mignon
4. Mushroom procsiutto (sp?) pasta

Four movies I could watch over and over
1. Dodgeball
2. The Wedding Singer
3. 50 First Dates
4. The Wedding Crashers

Four TV shows I enjoy
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Men in Trees
3. Shark
4. Medium

Four places I’ve traveled:
1. Romania
2. Washington state
3. Vienna
4. MI

Four places I’d like to visit:
1. Italy
2. Australia
3. London
4. Africa

Four websites I go to (almost) daily
:1. Um, I kinda don't go to any website daily. Call me disloyal. LOL. Though I do go to the Book Bitches blog everyday...


Four people I’m tagging to do this to:
1. um, Erin?
2. Maura
3. The Book Bitches
4. I don't knowwwwwwwwwwwwwww--God, the pressure. LOLLOL

DC :)

4 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger treva said…

    See how easy that was? It must come from watching all those tv programs. :)

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Maura Anderson said…

    okay - I did it :)

    Now you can admire my lovely new template!

    http://realmsoftheraven.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A ha! I CAN comment.....
    Awesome!
    I feel the love.....

    Paula

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Harlot said…

    Hey Dakota!
    I do think 50 first date is very romantic. *sigh* Love the songs too! And we definitely lub the same food LOL.

    Hate to say this, gorgeous, :( but Trollop and i did this meme already. Got to say, hated it! Why? Well, when we did it, i was still in school, have yet to work (yes i'm a spoiled heathen :S), i've never lived anywhere else, never been anywhere good really, and after that meme, i end up looking like a freaking nun! Honestly... for a Harlot, that's verra embarrassing. :/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger