Thursday, November 16, 2006

For the greater good

Soooooooo--check this out. The other night on the local news I hear that that show Dateline has been visiting my hood. My ears perk because R and I have watched this from time to time.

Yes, they were right here in Murphy TX. The show that's been catching all the pedophiles. The one where they lure dumb ass scum by having decoys chat with these dipshits online, then get them to make an appearance at the decoys supposed house and BAM--color yourself busted.

Well, just so happens, the house they rented to do the show and catch these freaks was in the sub division right across the street from me. In the very neighborhood I'd originally put money down on a house for. I backed out when I heard some bad things about the builders and bought across the street instead.

These are big, upper-middle class houses and guess what? You squeaky cleans arent' the only ones living in them. Twould seem pedophiles have nice jobs, nice cars and kids who play with YOUR kids.

So, anyway, Dateline rented a house there--lured those punk ass pigs in with kiddie decoys and arrested the sorry freaks one after the other. Yay, Dateline, Murphy Police and an org called Perverted Justice. Cuz in a way, it's kinda perverted they'd be caught that way, yes?

That's a good thing, yes?

Er, no. Not according to the neighborhood who was all up in arms over the very idea that Dateline had the audacity to bring that kind of element into their neighborhood.

Well, I just have this to say--they were ALREADY THERE. In fact, one dipshit who fell for the most publicized sting evah lived right down the road from you, you high falutin' idiots.

Look, I'm a parent too and there isn't anything that will ever be as near and dear to my heart as seeing every pedophile rot in a fiery Hell. I want them all DEAD. At the very least, I want their fingers chopped off, I want them blinded. I want them mutilated. I want their balls for appetizers.

I understand your concern, I do. These men walked along your streets, they saw your children at play, they breathed your air and in my mind, they shouldn't ever be allowed to do that. But they do and they're everywhere. If you put a search into this database I found, you'll find convicted sex offenders live but 1.7 miles from you. And that's the FURTHEST one away. What can you possibly find wrong in having them caught and strung up by their balls on national television? Isn't it better to KNOW your enemy?

So do me a favor--from a parent who in this lifetime has far more knowledge on the subject of online pedophiles than she cares to--CAN IT! I look at it as being a part of the greater good with no small children sacrificed in the making.

I kinda think looking to have the mayor and the Chief of Police fired for doing something about the freaks who line our streets is extreme, don't you? They could have just left them out there, you know. Were you aware that TX is one of the highest states on record harboring pedophiles? Is that okay with you? Or would you just rather not know and let those stats grow? Some of these people in the neighborhood claim to feel violated by Dateline. I nearly choked on that line. I can smell the lawsuit coming...

Well, lemme tell you this, when your nice, upper-middle class kid is trashed for life by some freak who lures them into having non-consensual sex, when you have to hear the lurid details of said event, when you learn what it is to truly wish with every last fiber of your being someone dead, when there are dozens of tests for sexually transmitted diseases, doctors bills, counselors bills, when you have to wait upward of six onths to find out if your kid has been infected with HIV and to top it off have a nice long, humiliating trial where your kid is ripped apart by a blood-thirsty defense attorney who'll do anything to get his client off-- , c'mon back and let me know if you still feel violated, ya hear?

Dakota

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger