Tuesday, October 03, 2006

AQ FREDRICHS!

I'm doing this because there's simply NO other way to reach you, darling. I get an e-mail from you--I reply--it comes back like THIS--

(reason: 550-66.84.19.65 blocked by ldap:ou=rblmx,dc=worldnet,dc=att,dc=net)
----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to gateway2.att.net.:
>>> MAIL From: SIZE=1495
<<< ou="rblmx,dc="worldnet,dc="att,dc="net">http://www.att.net/general-info/rblinquiry.html"
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

it happens every bloody TIME! I sent you an e-mail on like the 10th of September--just to say hello--it comes back like that. I reply to your e-mails, they come back with that message.

What did I ever do to your server? LOL

I am NOT breaking up with you--not unless you don't get a new e-mail addy, anyway. LOLLOL

I know you lurk on my blog--so you'd better fix this problem before I get my freak on and drive to your house.

Now E-MAIL ME with an alternative!!

LOL

Dakota :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger