Friday, September 29, 2006

I don't want to complain

BUT--WTF with blogger???

If it weren't for that wonderful chick I call one half of the Book Bitches, I'd still be trying to figure out where the hell my blog went!

I could log into it, but I couldn't "view" it. it just went away and I swear I had nothing to do with it. LMAO

So a HUGE thanks to my pal from BB who went to a lot of trouble to make my life whole again and a question to blogger...

WHY would you do that to someone who's almost forty and really feared her brain cells had stopped reproduction? LOL

Dakota

2 Comments:

  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    well... really brain cells don't reproduce... so when you're killing them... they are gone... forever.... but I'm glad you have ample supply left!

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Oh, well then, I'm SCREWED, eh?

    Hey, Kink!!

    Hey, B/C--thanks, babe :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger