Thursday, August 24, 2006

It has been like forevah

since I blogged. LOL. I just realized it's been almost a month. But a crazy one.

Oh, and I have nothing of interest going on at ALL.

Except one small thing...

I've been watching too much Oh! The channel that breathes.

Has anyone seen that show with Janice Dickinson? She's an ex-supermodel. One of the first of the super-breed. And don't you fricken' forget it. She sure as hell won't let ya.

I sit in utter amazement as I watch her crazy, neurotic ass go 'round in circles.

She owns some new modeling agency and I gotta tell ya, if she were my only way into the underfed/cellulite-less/perfect skinned world, I think I'd want OUT.

What a train wreck she is. That's probably why I can't look away. I mean, this is worse than Cyote Ugly was for me. I'm all in, baby.

I'd watched her on the Surreal Life and then on Tyra Banks show as a judge for Top Model and I thought most of it was just drinking--but methinks there are some lost brain cells in all that dying to her hair she's done.

She screams, she carries on, she vents, she reminds everyone who their daddy is, she whines, she wobbles after her "coffee", she treats modeling like brain surgery, she blames, she behaves horrifyingly and no one has slapped the shit out of her yet.

I'll give props to the chicks that model. Yay, you. I'm sure it's really not as easy as you all make it look. But it isn't like you need a degree in swishing your ass and making a go-see on time. Get a grip. In the scheme of worthy causes, I gotta put ya at the bottom of my list. Kudo's to you for making a living like that, but what Janice is willing to make some of her models to do to get a gig, kinda made me want to wretch.

Oh, and wonder what exactly SHE did to get where she is.

I could almost respect her if she were a bitch that had a purpose. Some bitches can be bitches who have intellect and don't come off like diva's. They may take charge and piss you off, but they get the job done.

But NOT Janice Dickinson. She's just mean and a mess of issues ten therapists couldn't fix. She takes those issues out on everyone around her and in the meantime, she loses accounts, sceeches about it, then begins all over again.

Yeah, she's still got a killer body. Yeah, she looks great for her age--whatever that is, but Lawd. Someone needs to save her from the public at large.

Though, I gotta admit--it's fantastically, deliciously dysfuntional. Keep 'em comin', please. This writer is eatin' this up like a free lobster buffet. LOLLOL

Dakota :)

5 Comments:

  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger Erin the Innocent said…

    She kinda scares me LOL I know I wouldn't want to come across her in a dark alley.

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    seriously and if she sucks in her cheeks one more time, she's going to need gum grafts. LOL

    DC :)

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger Jaynie said…

    Yup, she is one freaky assed woman lol.

    We don't have that show but I've seen her on Top Model a couple of times and on the Tyra show.

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Is she not the most superb example of fucked-up-ed-ness like ever?

    LOLLOL

    DC :)

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    morning clam chowder with them little fishy crackers,

    i've seen bits and pieces of the show, but just couldn't stand watching it. kinda like the one called 'hells kitchen', too much screaming for my taste.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger