Friday, August 25, 2006

I am, I said

to no one there.

Know that Neil Diamond song?

I play it every bloody time I finish an MS and that's pretty much how it was today when I played it. No one was there and really, no one cares. LOLLOL

I am, I cried. I am said I.

Today I played it cuz I finished my proposal for my agent. I feel omnipotent. Snort.

'Tis truly awful. I'm sure of it. However, I'm purty darned proud that I managed to write out a proposal for a book that has only five flippin' chapters actually written and my fly by the seat of my panties filler for the rest.

Color me astonished that I did it. I'm not a plotter. I SUCK at it.

But somehow, I got thirty damned pages of blood, sweat and wordage out of it. It's all shit, I'm sure.

However, I am, I said. LOL

Dakota :)

5 Comments:

  • At 5:50 AM, Blogger Vikky said…

    I'm so proud of you! First you finished a thirty paged proposal and second you blogged two days in a row. LOL (this from a blogger who hasn't since July!)

    Congrats on finishing.

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger Isabella Jordan said…

    It's going to be WONDERFUL! Stop that.

    HUGS

    Isy

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    YAY, me, huh, Vik? Lawd, I didn't think I could do so many things at once. LOL

    Bonits? All in due time, m'love. I'm afraid if I tell ya, I'll jinx it and it's already HORRIBLE. LOL

    DC :)

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Last time i thought something of mine was total shit it went to auction and Bantam bought it.

    ...just sayin'...

    ;-)

    congrats on finishing the proposal! Those things are damn hard! good luck honey! keep me posted!

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Well, doll, I can promise you that no one is going to fight over me. BELIEVE ME. LOLLOL

    Howevah, I'd just be happy to hear Deidre say, "GOOD JOB." Not that she doesn't. She's very encouraging. Lurve my agent. I mean the kind of good job that means I'm DONE. LOL

    DC :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger