Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The truth about Dakota Cassidy

Hookay, so since I began posting my crazy pics and messing with things, I've gotten like seven or eight e-mails asking me some questions. The e-mails come from folks who calim they're too chicken to post.

I say, aw, c'mon, I'm EASY. LOLLOL. Anyhoodles, I'm going to answer some of their deepest darkest questions--yep, right here. Try to cover your mouth when ya yawn, would ya? LOLLOL

Yes, that pic really IS me. I swear.
No, the hot scowl wasn't intentionally sexy. I really was mocking supermodel-dom when R said give it to me, baby after the TJ concert. LOLLOL
Yes, my hair isn't really that color. Figure that out, why don't ya? Snort.
Yes, YES, YES, I really AM involved. Even if technically (on paper) I'm single, but NO I don't want to get matching tatoos with you. Thanks, but I'm not much for pics on my body. I bore easily and I just know if I had your name tattooed on my tookus, we'd break up and I'd be stuck with the name Humphrey on my ass. However, thank you again, the gesture was lovely and well thought out.
No, we can't date. I AM NOT AVAILABLE. But if ya wanna be like friends, I'm good to go.
Yes, God help me, I really will be forty VERY SOON. You can't see the wrinkles because I'm too clever for even a camera. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Yes, I am a techie-tard.
No, I don't want to see your computer skills. LOL
Yes, I really am the person responsible for werewolves who are adopted in the pound by their heroines.
No, I really don't think Steven Speilberg can make a movie out of that concept, but again, thank you for the compliment.
Yes, I really do believe in Santa Claus. Call me fodder for the masses.
Yes, those really are my eyelashes with some SERIOUS mascara.
Yes, my eyes really are that color. I don't wear contacts--see dork personified blog about my eyeglasses.
No, when I stuck my tongue out in that pic it wasn't meant to entice you ala Gene Simmons. Sorry if you're shorts got uncomfy (I swear, I really got an e-mail asking that) LOLLOL
Yes, Angela Knight really is my friend, funny lady. LOLLOL
Yes, I changed the pic because that mean Daun Ann made me. LMAO
No, I don't know why the links to the books don't work. God, what do you people want from me? LMAO
Yes, I really do love Jaynie and Erin equally.
Yes, everything I've ever written about R is true--he really is THAT good to me.
No, we can't have an affair.
No, I really won't make fun of you if you post. I might TEASE you, but I'll never be cruel. Unless you call me names first--then it's ON. LOL
Yes, we really do have a yahoo group called the babes. Yes, the name began because I used to tease everyone on the groups about un-babe-like behavior.
Yes, I really did compete in beauty pageants.
No, I wasn't Miss America.
No, I won't tell you the funniest title I won.
Yes, I'd kill for a tiara--try me. LOL
Yes, it's true, my tiara's are gone--but I won't cast any stones in the direction of NJ...LOLLOL
No, I don't use hairspray unless I absolutely must. I hate it.
Yes, it's really okay if you give me a bad review.
No, I won't make a voodoo doll out of you if you do.
Yes, I like all kinds of opinions.
No, you don't hurt my feelings if the review is bad--it just makes me work harder.
Yes, I thought up the word yummy-licious (as far as I know) and I think it should be a mandatory Webster entry.
No, fucktard isn't an original DC play on words. My buddy Jaci Burton turned me onto it.
Yes, I love power tools and can use almost all of them.
No, I won't build you a treehouse. I just can't fit it in with my log cabin gig, ya know? LOL
No, I won't tell you what I sleep in--ask R, I dare you. LOL
Yes, you really will know if you've found "the one"
Yes, I really do have teenaged sons--at least one--want him? He's cheap...
No, I can't write your life story right now, though it was very interesting.
Yes, I still have all of my original teeth. LMAO
No, I don't like liver and you can't change my mind. Not even if you serve it to me with champagne. But thanks for the offer of your culinary prowess.
No, I've never made whoopie with a vamp/werewolf/ghost. I swear, I make it ALL up.
Yes, UNO really CAN involve more than one round of play :))))
Yes, UNO is a euphemism for SEX.
No, R hasn't asked me to marry him.
No, I don't know what color my particular choice in Clairol is, but I promise to look the next time I buy some.
Yes, Shelly Laurenston and I are friends
No, she isn't really scary at all--either that, or I'm just too dumb to notice. LOL
Yes, R really does help me think up titles.
Yes, I really did get not one, but two agents by just being a dumb ass. I'm sorry if that upsets you, but it wasn't my intention to make you angry with me because I did. It just happened like most everything in my life does. Quite by surprise and totally unexpected.

and the single most asked question of all--I can't answer because well, Erin and Jaynie would beat me up and I am askairt of them. LOLLOL

Dakota :)

12 Comments:

  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Maura Anderson said…

    LOL - Now you need an version of SexyLips666 for authors :)

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Jaci Burton said…

    Dakota. Babe. That was some funny shit. *g*

    And my son told me about 'fucktard' several years ago. The things we learn from our children. And he's a teacher! *g*

    And I wuv your new glasses. You're still a babe. I got new glasses too. Been wearing mine longer - of course I'm 10 year older than you. Please feel free to lord that over me at your convenience *g*

    And what's with the vampy babe in the car pic? Must tell Charlie about that..uber sexy dahling.

    xx

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Yeah, B/C, I really do. I don't know what it is about me that people take so seriously. LOLLOL

    Maura--LOLLOL

    Jaci--tell Charlie that pic was just for him. It was the eye tic special. LMAO. Hugs, darlin' :)

    DC :)

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger Jaynie said…

    LMAO - now I really want to know what the question you can't answer is.

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    LOLLOL--I know you do. But I can't tell you :)

    DC :)

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Erin the Innocent said…

    I wanna know that question too.
    I won't nag you though because I know you love me best *g*

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    haha how bout a threesome because i think i'm in love with your boyfriend.. haha.... that wasn't on your list of no things! come on.... you know you want to.... sure he may pay attention to you and not be but hey its all good.... who doesn't want my uber young self???

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Are ya nuts? I have enough trouble getting naked in front of ONE person--two would tip me right over the edge. LOLLOL

    DC :)

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    come on... i promise my body is nothing to compare to... i'm a bit of a porker haha.... well ya can't say i didn't try HAHA!

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Michelle B said…

    LOL, DC! I thought something similar to Maura while reading this blog entry. You get some crazy emails, sheesh LOL!

     
  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Shiloh Walker said…

    ggggeeeezzzzz D. I thought I was asked some weird questions.

    you got me beat.

     
  • At 4:52 AM, Blogger me said…

    EWWWWWWW............LIVER!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger