Thursday, June 22, 2006

Snails and puppy dog tails...

and mouthy yaps and hormones and dirty underwear and more towels than a bloody spa...that's what little boys are made of. LOLLOL

Have I posted about my sons lately?

No?

How could I have missed the op to totally rag on them and how they're driving me nuts?

It was out of love and the big hole I have in my tongue so I would keep my mouth shut.

Now, it's out of frustration. Snort. I thought this summer would be cool because they're older and can amuse themselves.

Um, no. Not true. The oldest has a part time job, only on weekends. So he's here all week long.

In my office.

Talking about stuff that makes no sense and keeping me from working.

My youngest is a bit better at entertaining himself except when it comes to EATING. Of which he does much and there's never anything to eat in Castle Cassidy because well, they eat it ALL. Then, like the garvones they are, they blame each other for the lack of food.

I'm tellin' ya, one more fight over an ice cream bar. One more crazy scheme to clean the garage and paint the garage floor, one more fricken' time I hear, "Maaaaaa," one more rap song and I'm moving OUT.

Or downsizing, cuz someone HAS to go. LOLLOL

Dakota :)

4 Comments:

  • At 5:19 AM, Blogger Anne said…

    OMG! That's too funny because I'm right there with you! I've got two teenage boys(14 and 16) who are driving me insane.

    I'm a Medical Transcriptionist who works from home and I'll be damned if not from day one they haven't had kids in the house all day every day... that is until I kick them out. I mean it's bad enough some days trying to figure out what Dr. Soandso is saying through his chip crunching, burping, and paper crackling, but to have to deal with scratchy, squeaky, teenage voice-changing boys while doing so is just more than I can take.

    And food? What food? LOL Get a bag of chips, or even some grapes, and they're gone before I can get any. WTF? The chips, well, that's good for me, but the grapes, I love grapes damn it and I want some. LOL

    So, I feel your pain (((DAKOTA))) It's gonna be a llllooooonnnngggg summer. *sigh*

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Well, yeah, Anne. I mean honestly, how in the hell can it be that these kids eat so much??? They need like 12 meals a day. I'm BEAT. If I find one more freakin' crumb on my kitchen counter, I'm likely to become postal. LOL

    Oh, B/C, if you only KNEW the crazy stuff this kid comes up with. we haven't tried a spiral staircase though. LMAO

    Dakota :)

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey D!

    How soon are they leaving for Father-time....??

    Not soon enough for your sanity, but maybe you can recapture some brain cells while they are gone...

    Andrew is working nearly full time this summer (YEA!) and I only see him when he is asleep. I kind of miss the cutie, but it also means I am not hearing the bitching, etc.

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    just be glad you didn't have teenage GIRLS! they are so much smarter, more crafty, lie better, and tease boys to no end.... I know.... my poor mom had 4 daughters.... I'm the last and i still have about 7 months in my teens left.... thats still a lot of time to raise hell and get away with it though i'm not living at home anymore... haha....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger