Monday, June 26, 2006

I don't want to brag...


Or maybe I do. LOLLOL

OMG--I have the BLOG POWER and I feel like Cyber Woman. LMAO. Do you guys have ANY clue what it's like to own a blog and always have to rely on the kindness of your friends to help you change stuff.

I'm techie-tard.

But not anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know how to put pics up--add links to other cool blogs and today, I learned how to fricken' put my own damned pics up in my profile. I even cut the size down all on my own. Well, my buddy M sent me the directions, but I'd just done it when I got her answer.

HAH!

I feel so--so--aglow--sexy--WOMANLY

as evidenced by this pic above. LOL. Actually, that was taken after Tom J., but now that I have the power to put pics up--I can't stop myself. Jaynie taught me how and she's created a MONSTER. LOL

DC :)

13 Comments:

  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger Maura Anderson said…

    You did great! You know more than you think you do :)

    Great pic, too!

     
  • At 12:16 AM, Blogger Michelle B said…

    LOL Dakota! welcome to techie-hood:) Be careful. It gets addicting.

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    LOl--thanks, M and Michele? I know--I'm in here all messin'g around. It's bad, vewry bad. LOL

    DC :)

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Sierra Dafoe said…

    DC, hon, all I say say is "Yowza!" Great photo -- if I had any like that I'd be posting 'em too! :)

    Bonita-- wait, is that Bonita? If so, hi! (This'd be Rusty in another incarnation :)

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    LOL, sierra, I look like a menche. LMAO

    And WHO is Risty, cookie?

    DC :)

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Very nice! Now I should send you some of the pics I took at RT. I have one of R in a tiara that hysterical. :-)

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Empowerment is a truly wonderful thing! Congrats on reaching a new level of tech-autonomy! From Love Ann (fan in Chicago)!

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    LOLLOL--thanks, Ann! Weeeeeeee Chicago :) Headed to MI myself this weekend :)

    Dakota :)

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Kelly? Send da pic, chica. LOL

    Daun--only YOU and ME hated that pic. LOL

    DC :)

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    I'm proud of you... you know more than i do haha! i just kinda... type... boring and what not... I am so excited to get my paycheck! so i can go get more of your books because i LOVE LOVE LOVE them.... umm... i have to say your my new favorite author....if i could bake i'd send ya some cookies... haha....

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Aw, thanks, sweetie--it makes me feel pretty good that someone as young as you is into my stuff--means I'm gettin' around, eh? LOL

    DC :)

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    your such a book slut haha... if i rearrange the letters of my word verification it says fuck u!!!

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    I really am a book slut and if you rearrange MY letters it says--

    oudor
    LMAO

    DC :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger