Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Honey, do you love me?

I ask R this often. It's kind of our little joke. He asks me too.

His answer is often on par with loving me like he loves his nether parts--his colon ect. He comes up with something new every single time. LOLLOL

I often answer that I love him more than the Vic Secret Ipex bra.

That's a buttload of love, yes? LOLLOL

But tonight, after a long, not so great day, he said, "Come over and hang out with me, Bun. You need to escape." And he was right. I did need to escape. I was kind of tired of some stuff that's been going on. Stupid stuff that I KNOW is retarded, but I let bug me anyway. Probably because I see the injustice of what brought on my bad day and I wanna react. I disagree wholeheartedly with the crude result of it and yet, my lips must remain sealed because, well, good breeding and all that stupid mom-instilled stuff. I REALLY hate that. LOL

However, they're not sealed with R. I can rant about anything and he gives me perspective, let's me carry on some more, then gives me more insight. In a time of "Dakota is ready to fly off the handle and get her freak on," R is pure genius at chilling me out. He fully admits that he wants to help, but he doesn't have the answers and I fully admit, I just want to rant. I don't really need answers. Just an ear.

And R is that ear.

So tonight when I got home from his house I IM'd him to let him know I was home, he said before we did our ritual signing off, "I love you like a buttload, Bun." LOLLOL. He did, then we say, "niiiiiiiigggghhht," and send like those stupid Yahoo icon kisses to each other.

But it's true. He does love me like a buttload and I love him like a buttload back :)

Dakota :)

10 Comments:

  • At 1:18 AM, Blogger Jaynie said…

    A buttload huh?

    That's good. Now that you're getting old and shit, it's nice to be loved *g*

     
  • At 6:53 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    morning lemon cookie with almonds,

    tis a good thing, what your and r have together ~smiles~

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Anne said…

    Jaynie-- that was EVIL! LOL

    It's a good thing you have R to rant to.. seeing as you're just too classy to name and shame in public. : ) Good for you.

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    LOLLOL--like I said, I try. The good Lord knows I TRY.

    Thanks for popping in Anne :)

    Jaynie? shaddup. snort

    Dakota :)

     
  • At 4:14 AM, Blogger Sam said…

    SMOOCHES!!!
    Hope yer feelin' better - Nice to have safe haven with R.
    I don't know if that expression 'a buttload' will catch on...Part of me hopes it dies a premature death. LOL!

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger Sierra Dafoe said…

    Hey girl! Responding to a couple of entries:

    a) Pretend you're that mousy librarian who turns into a superhero when no one's looking. They're not a fashion faux pas, they're part of your disguise!

    b) In fact, honey, you still look fantastic. So nyeah.

    c) Just to cheer you up, remember this -- no matter how old you get, you'll always be younger than me! (WAAAH!)

    Happy birthday! And hugs to R -- guys like him are one of life's not-so-little joys!

    -- Sierra

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    LOL, Siera, you're right about R :)

    And it isn't my b'day yet, doll. Not until Sept...but I'm getting there.

    Sam--aw, c'mon. It represents SO many things. LOL

    DC :)

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Shiloh Walker said…

    eh... I know those kinda days.

    having somebody around to unload on always helps.

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well... to really get the feel of this, I think there was a small error in grammar there.

    It's not: "I love you like a buttload."

    It's: "I love you... like... a buttload."

    The first would imply I lover her like a ...well... a "dookie". That is incorrect. The second uses "buttload" to define a quantity, as in "a lot". That is correct.

    Just wanted a little clarification there. After Sam's post, I thought there must be a misunderstanding. Who wouldn't want someone to love them a buttload???? :)

    ~R - The Buttload Champ

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    oh, honey. you crack me up.

    DC--the buttload champ, but not the butt champ. LMAO

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger