Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Are we done yet?


Is it over?

Have we arrived at our destination?

Cuz I'd sure like to get there if at all possible and SOON. I need a shower from the all the road shmeg. I think it even got under my nails. God, I HATE that, but how can you avoid it when it flies everywhere?

I'm road weary and there's been nothing but whining and fly gunk on my windshield.

I really did try to find other things to amuse me so I could drown out the whine.

I've changed the radio station at least 100 times to try and find something new to listen to, but I kept hearing the same bloody song. After awhile, that same fricken' chorus in my head became mundane. I think it's destined to end up on the one hit wonder charts.

So could we find the Motel Six now, please? I say we call this particular journey a day. Most times I try to find something positive in every journey I take. However, I can honestly say, this journey? Not so much. It was waaaaay drawn out and filled with gaping potholes of filthy, disgusting sludge.

So what's say we call it over?

Cuz this trip is old, tired, BOOOO-RIIIIING. Trite, droll, a big honkin' YAWN and soooooo officially OVAH for me-- and right up there is what I have to say about THIS trip.

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Dakota :)

12 Comments:

  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Isabella Jordan said…

    As my kids would say...
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?
    Are we there yet?

    LMAO

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    LOLLOL--well, I sure as hell think we've done our miles, whaddya think? LOL

    DC :)

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger Angela James said…

    I think you should go admire the newest picture of my angel. She refreshes the spirit.

    And since I'm blissfully ignorant of what you speak of, I'll just say something cryptic also like...the wheel turns as the wheel wills and the journey doesn't end until the last turn.

    Hee.

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    er, yeah. What Angie said. LOLLOL

    And she's FABULOUS :)Pure, innocent and untouched by the sludge that life sometimes brings :)

    Dakota :)

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger Jaynie said…

    I dunno if we're there yet, but I'm pretty sure a few people threw up in the back seat.

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    yes, much crap was spewed indeed. LMAO

    DC :)

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Erin the Innocent said…

    I'm tired of this road trip and I haven't even been all that involved.

    negative people suck.

    I'm about ready for something new too :)

    On the upside I only have 2 more weeks until my holiday in NYC :) I can't wait!

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    woooo hooo! Yay, NY. Say hi to the ex for me, would ya?

    or not. LOLLOL

    DC :)

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    want to hear of my suffering to make you feel better? I was supposed to go camping with the b/f in Canada at Kakabeka Falls, ON. Well.... we were supposed to leave Tuesday. On Tuesday morning I get a phone call. "I can't go to Canada or my parents will kick me out of the house". Now he is living with his parents for summer break and he also works for his dad as a farmer. So all day i try to talk to his parents but they refuse to talk to me on the phone...only in person. So they drive the 30 minutes to my house at 12:30 and tell me camping is a married thing to do. WTF?!?!? I am seriously pissed... I had the campsite bought and paid for, no refunds... AND THEY WON'T PAY ME BACK FOR ALL OF THE MONEY THEY CAUSED ME TO LOSE! I HATE HIS PARENTS! so i've been bitchy and crabby for the past couple days.... and i don't get to go camping or go to canada... i've never done either.... :-( *tears*
    *coughbastardscough*

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Sierra Dafoe said…

    KC -- go without him. :-)

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    I'm with Sierra, Kinky. Go without him :)

    Dakota :)

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    I didn't go without him... I just didn't go.... i have never camped a day in my life and would prolly end up being eaten by a bear..... So i just went to Lutsen, MN... where my sister got married a day early with him.... it was fun and i went kyaking (spelling?) for the first time ever and it was awesome!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger