Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I should be shot...

How could I forget to mention the highlight of RT for me?

My buddy P, who posts here often called me one night and said she'd heard I wasn't going to the party. yep, that was true. I was whooped and I just wanted to catch some zzzzzzzzz's

However, she said she had a surprise for me.

So I went.

And guess who showed up?

her son Andrew. My angel. I met Andrew when I was in FLA on Spring Break with my sons just prior to my divorce and I fell in LOVE with him. he's such a good kid with a big, big heart. he communicates with me via Paula a lot and I'm always thrilled when I hear so many good things about him from her.

Sooooo, he purposely came to dance with me and dance we did. Well, sorta, cuz again, the music, not so good :)

Anyway, thank you, sweetie--you were one of the BEST parts of RT for me!!

Love and kisses,
Dakota :)

3 Comments:

  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Sam said…

    That is a sweet story!!
    And I loved the photos of RT - it looks like you guys had a Blast!!

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Stacy~ said…

    Aw, that is so awesome Dakota :) I'm glad you had your dance with Andrew.

    I'm mostly a lurker but found you due to the praises of BadBarb, and another reader, MichelleB, who highly recommended SexyLips66 - which I bought yesterday @ Borders. Can't wait to start it - I've heard nothing but good stuff.

    Thanx for the RT re-cap!

     
  • At 5:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Hon!!

    Wait until I tell Andrew that you wrote about him...LOL

    He loved seeing you and meeting Rob. He had a great weekend away from home and is trying to figure out a way to spend next summer at the beach after he graduates....
    (OMG - he is graduating next year!!)

    He still wants to come to Texas and terrorize your demons - so keep that in mind....lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger