Friday, May 05, 2006

Baby come back

LMAO

So, R's been gone nigh on two weeks now.

TWO WEEKS.

We talk on the phone every night and watch our shows together while his puppies, Mindy Lou Who and Mikey-Mike cuddle with me. I have found, I have less of a reason to "bunny up" as R calls it and quite frankly, I miss my girlie stuff. I miss the other stuff too. LOLLOL

My UNO cards have all but dried up and turned to ashes.

My lips (once described as pillows by my mate) are untouched.

My Chapstick sits night after lonely night-- UNUSED.

My cute clothes, neatly folded in my dresser, remain.

My THONG cries out for flesh. Yet its cries fall on deaf ears.

My mascara has gotten kinda gooey.

My nails are worn to nubs -- tap, tap on a desolate keyboard is all they do...

My blow dyer probably blows dust bunnies by now.

Not to mention my hair...

My cute sandals will never be broken in at this rate.

The name "Bunny" is but a distant, faint memory.

The word boyfriend, fainter still.

R better get home soon. I REALLY need a shower. LOLLOLLOLLOL

I miss R :(

Dakota :)

9 Comments:

  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Erin the Innocent said…

    I'd hug you but apparently you haven't showered in a couple of weeks!

    It won't be much longer now :) I'm sure he's missing you as much as you're missing him!

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Michelle B said…

    Hang in there Dakota. You're in the home stretch now:)

     
  • At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Poor Darling! He'll be home soon.

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    hiya darlin,

    what was it you told jaynie?

    suck it up! he will return soon and your uno cards will once again glow brightly.

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    I am a SISSY. LOLLOL

    I'm going to go shower now. LMAO

    Dakota :)

     
  • At 5:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just think! You will have a reunion in TX and then a lovely vacay down here in sunny FL with no boys!
    Can't wait to see you!
    P

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would like to apologize now to everyone hoping to see DC, and possibly myself at RT. We've talked it over, and decided to just stay in our room for the whole trip. She has challenged me to a best 176 out of 350 game of UNO.

    Hopefully, we'll find a winner before the flight home.

    ~Rob - The Champ At Large

     
  • At 4:19 AM, Blogger Sam said…

    Ha!
    Uno champs of the world, Unite!
    Um - but don't unite so much that you don't come out of the room. Jeez!
    I wish I was going to RT!!!!!

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dear R,
    i am going to razz you like tazz.

    hey, i'm a poet and didn't know it!

    or am i merely a cunning linguist? :D

    blue,
    S

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger