Thursday, April 13, 2006

The tan report (for Jaci)

K, so it's been two days since I got the spray on tan. Now that I've told the ENTIRE blogging community I'm a fake, I figure people are going to see me at RT and look for the orange glow in the distance.

But au contraire...I'm pleased to announce, I have a lovely glow about me and not the kind that's like in the dark, ya know? LOL

That first night I got waaaaay dark and waaaay nervous and I don't recommend you like hit the sheets with another person that might tend to be damp, cuz it'll leave handprints on yer ass. Snort. Poor R had an orange hand after he let it rest on my thigh. He tends to be sweaty (well, who wouldn't be around me? I got a way of freakin people out) and when he moved his hand, it was orange, but it washed right off.

Anyway, I looked like I came from a whole other background for a time there, but the next day when I took a shower, it washed away the residual and I'm happy to report, I have a lovely glow that's a burnished copper :) I'd love for it to be a bit darker, but this is just fine.

So, if we meet at RT, you can point and call me a fake :)

Dakota :)

5 Comments:

  • At 1:17 AM, Blogger Jaynie said…

    lol lol - yeah, that stuff always washes off a bit *g*

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    I would assume any glow you had would be from something else. :-)

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Jaci Burton said…

    Well darlin, you've always had a glow that just sorta rubs off on people *grin*

    Thanks for the report. Sounds like cool stuff! Can't wait to see you.

    And you're as genuine as they come.

    xx

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Sam said…

    I loved your tanning story - and I'm sure you look great!!
    So much better for your skin than real sun!

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Kelly, Kelly, Kelly--whatever do you mean? LOLLOL

    Aw, Jac, thanks, peachykins--I can't wait to see you and Charlie!

    Indeed, Sam-'tis MUCH better. I used to love ths un, but I stipped sitting in it because it's so bad for you. At almost 40, I'm glad I did :)

    DC :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger