Friday, April 07, 2006

Alpha, Beta, UNO

I have but one thing to say.

When playing the game of UNO, it is (and unbeknownst to me until I was taken quite unaware ) PERFECTLY acceptable to demand that you're partner (after leaving your house to let his dogs out), turn right back around and bring his UNO partnering butt directly back to your house (now that you're demon seed are asleep) and DEMAND that your UNO partner satisfy your craving (well, it HAD been six days. LOLLOL) for a rousing game of UNO.

I had no idea these rules applied to me. I was always the Beta UNO player.

Alas, I have found, it is perfectly acceptable to "swap" roles and pretend you are the Alpha UNO player.

I am very good indeed at the role playing gig.

Curtsy :)

Dakota :)

5 Comments:

  • At 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    snort....
    I have no problem seeing you as the Alpha...

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    lol...you go girl!

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're using those fur-lined handcuffs again, aren't you?
    :)
    Fuzz

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hellooooooo... a small 30 minute drive for a rousing game of Bunny Uno?? Call me crazy, but c'mon...

    ... IT'S UNO.

    Here's a thought... you know how when you're in the middle of a great game of Uno, and you have that thought that goes something like "Why don't we do this all the freakin' time!?!!?!?". Well... I try to keep that in mind so as not to take a good game of Uno for granted. :-D

    ~R - The Bunny Uno Champ

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger Caffey said…

    I collect UNO card games, but you had other games in mind, LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger