Thursday, January 05, 2006

Tag, you're IT!

I've been blog tagged by Marianne Lacroix--Here we go...

Seven Things to do before I die (Lawd)
1.Ride in a gondola in Italy
2. Do the wild thing on a SECLUDED tropical island--I don't need anyone mocking the hail dammage to my ass. LOL
3.Make cookies with my grandchildren--the kind in the tube all ready to cut and bake
4.See Barry Manilow in concert (the WHOLE concert)
5.win another tiara (HAHAHAHAHAHA)
6. Do John Cusack. LMAO. Only if R breaks up with me. I swear, I'd end up thnking about him the whole damned time and it'd ruin it for me.
7. I'm leaving this open, cuz ya never know...

Seven Things I cannot do
1. Not be a smart ass--I do try...
2.Listen to people who believe everyone is out to get them--or the conspiracy theory
3. Live in New Jersey (I'm a wanted criminal there) LOL. I'm kidding
4. have another baby (whew)
5. watch animals or children suffer
6. allow others to pick on someone weaker
7. live in clutter

Seven Things that attracted me to my spouse (I don't have on of those...) How about b/f?
1. His sense of humor
2. his tender heart ( he really is the best man I know)
3. his laugh (it's kinda hot.)
4. his cute butt (definitely hot. Should see him in his biker shorts)
5. his love of animals
6. the way he KISSES (aye carumba)
7. his optimism

Seven Things I say most often
1. honey
2. punkin'
3. Who left this mess here?
4. yeah, riiiight
5. who ate all of the (fill in the blank) it happens far too often in my house
6. no, no, babe, more to the left. ROFLMAO. I'm kidding
7. UNO!

Seven books I love
1. The outsiders
2.The stand
3.. anything Sandra Hill
4. Anything Dean Koontz
I have too many to pick after that

Seven movies I would watch over and over again
1. Dodgeball
2. Ghost
3. Austin Powers
4. The one with Minnie Driver and David Duchovny (snort, can't remember)
5. Shall we Dance?
I got nuthin' after that. LOL

Seven people I want to join in (tagged)
1. Jaynie--she hates these things. says it's like chain letters and refuses to participate--weener
2. R, but he doesn't have a blog
3. Angie
4. Karen S
5. Jaci Burton
6. Cheyenne
7. Bren

5 Comments:

  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger Angela James said…

    I already did this, if you read my blog ever, you'd know that. *sniffle*

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger Jaynie said…

    ROFL - people tag me all the time, I just ignore them. I have much more important things to blog about *snort*

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Sigh...I read your blog a lot, Angie. So I can keep up with Bree because you don't bring me flowers anymore...LOL

    DC :)

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Shiloh Walker said…

    hey dakota... you changed your blog! I love how it looks.

    :)

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Hey, angelpuss! Thanks, but actually--it was ANGIE that did it for me for Xmas. Nice, huh? LOL

    DC :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger