Friday, January 13, 2006

Life as you know it...

...can go on now, cuz R's back and I feel GOOD :)

This means, for the time being, I'm going to post happy thoughts. I'm going to stay out of trouble and mind my letters in the alphabet. No more blogging about controversy for a bit.

Maybe.

Unless there's something I have an opinion on again. Remember when I said I can have one too? I just might again. LMAO

Until then, R is home.

Yee and Haw.

See Dakota feel much more like herself again. See her smile and THANK GOD order is properly restored in her world.

I just don't function as well when he's gone and we can't watch TV on the phone together or hang out on the couch and spoon. Smooch. Play UNO.

I spooned, smooched and watched TV with R tonight, thus, forgetting all about Amazon reviews, PROMO 'ho's, but not about Karen. Never about Karen.

I never forget about her and my potential to be a blog subject. I always got my eyes in the back of my head workin' her corner of the cyber street, looking out for her snarky blog analogies like, "Dakota was as excited as a virgin in a whore house." LMAO

I'm kidding. I love Karen.

And, I love R. Hence this ends the reign of my literary terror due to lack of R--or at least until he goes away and I have time to blog surf and dig up some more dirt. LOLLOL

Dakota :)

5 Comments:

  • At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    UNO! UNO!!

    Glad you feeling happy again Kota.

    Hugs,
    Sheryl

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So here's the deal girls... everyone needs to send me $25, or I'm going to leave town again, and turn DC loose on you again.

    ... think carefully before you decide it's not a good deal. LOLOLOLOL

    ~R - The Champ

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Well, doll, then you must be on heck of a hottie! The cover was done by Sahara Kelly and she's fabulous. She did exactly what I wanted and then some.

    The book comes out February ninth and no, THANK YOU for your interest! I so appreciate it :)

    Warmly,
    Dakota :)

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Oh, honey--quit tryin' to make some extra cash on the side with my friends.

    'Ho. LOLLOL

    Love,
    Bunny :)

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Karen Scott said…

    Aaaah Dakota, you're just too sweet, lol!

    I'm glad you've got R back, you were starting to scare me with all the controversy you were getting involved in *g*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger