Sunday, January 01, 2006

I love poor, contrite R :)

LMAO--okay, so he's emasculated himself to the point of handing me his cayonnes (sp?) over his wisecrack comment about my butt. Offered an apology that rivaled any I've ever read. Groveled, begged and in general, was just toooooo cute while he typed that up at my house last night and we giggled over it.

Time to let my honeybunny OFF the hook and publicly forgive him. LOLLOL

I mean, he may have made ONE wisecrack, but he has lot's of other qualities that make up for it over and over again.

How could I not forgive a guy like R? I gotta love him despite his goof.

How can I not love a man who comes up to me in the Detroit airport like he doesn't know me and exclaims (in front of people), "Wow, you're hot!" Then, lays one on me like we're two strangers, kissing for the first time.

How can I not love a man who waits up for me while I free Willy in the bathroom (snort), then, takes me to bed and snuggles with me, cuz I feel like crap?

How can I not love a man who wakes up everyday of our Xmas vacay together and says, "Morning, sweetie," with a smile on his face and snuggles next to me? No cranky grumbling whatsoever and asks for a Listerstrip so he can kiss me minus the morning breath.

How can I not love a man who drags my luggage through the airport and still tells me I'm the best while doing it?

How can I not love a man who buys me Dean Koontz books for Xmas?

How can I not love a man who tells anyone who will listen about my writing and shares my accomplishments proudly without ownership?

How can I not love a man who instead of poking me to stop my snoring, holds my hand until I roll over?

How can I not love a man who asks me everyday if he's told me how pretty he thinks I am?

How can I not love a man who gives up his Nano-I-Pod on the plane so I can listen to the Barry Manilow he's downloaded on it, just for me?

How can I not love a man who puts on a speedo (and almost nothing else), sweat socks and work boots, traipses through his sisters kitchen and does a parody of a scene from Christmas Vacation, just to cheer me up because I'm sad that my boys aren't with me for the holiday? LOLLOLLOLLOL

How can I not love a man who let's me ball my eyes out on Christmas Eve because I miss my sons and never says a word, but intinctively knows, there just aren't any words to console me with, that can take away the sadness I experienced in that moment on our first Christmas apart?

How can I not love a man who smiles at me like there's never been anyone else but me and tells me my lips are like pillows. LMAO

How can I not love a man who will not only watch, but participates with commentary, on my love of figure skating? Who sifts through an online Victoria Secret catalogue and never once comments on how hot the chicks are?

How can I not love a man who doesn't care who knows how pathetically in love he is with me and will tell a forum full of people about it?

How can I not love a man who makes me laugh harder than anyone else ever has?

How can I not love a man who gives me butterflies every single time I see him?

HOw can you not love a man who can write a line like "Seeing her ass is like angels wings caressing your eyeballs"? I howled when I read that.

How can I not love a man that now, I can't imagine not being in my life?

I'd be nuts to not accept his apology based on one, little screw up, don'tcha think? LOL

All is forgiven, honey.

Love,
Your svelte, beautifully stunning, not a big assed, Bunny/Dakota :)

9 Comments:

  • At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You guys have it BAD!!!! LMAO

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    LOLLOL--yeah, I think we do. Guilty :)

    DC :)

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger Angela James said…

    I think I just threw up a little, in my mouth. Please pass the Listerstrips ;)

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Jaynie said…

    someone pass the bucket.

    damn woman, that was just...

    *g*

    ...I need the bucket again.

    *snort*

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    yeah, well, every once in ahwhile I gotta give my man props.

    I think I'm done now. LOLLOL

    Oh and thanks B/C :)

    DC :)

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Geez Bunny... that was pretty darn sweet.

    And I can't say enough what it means to me that you basicly just exposed me as a big, big sissy-Mary. Thanks Honey. Can I have my 'nads back?

    I apologize to everyone for this public display of addiction, I mean obsession, er... you know what I mean. DC will contact you all about repayment of carpet cleaning bills due to projectile vomiting induced by this blog.

    We now return you to your regularly scheduled snarking.

    ~R - The Sissy Champ

    P.S. Really Honey... you're too sweet. :)

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    I think I'll keep them for awhile, thanks :)

    LOLLOLLOLLOL

    DC :)

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    OMG...I have no words. Can you believe it? I'm just gonna sit here shaking my head for awhile until this is all over!!

    Someone please email me when they are done ~BEG~

    Michelle

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can I have an R? I like mushy stuff!

    Um, no, my darling husband ("F"). I didn't say that. It was a different Cheyenne. Really.

    :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger