Thursday, January 26, 2006

Blog slacker!

K, so I got a few e-mails about how it's been a while since I've been to yon blog.

That's cuz my life exploded and I had to keep up being three months ahead of schedule. So, after my trip to MI and two more edits on full length novels, plus witing another novella, I HAVE BEEN A BLOG SLACKER. Plus, there's been no controversy, baby. Everything got all quiet just when I was getting in the thick of stuff. Why did that happen? I was having an uproariously grand time hedging my bets and seeing how long I could go on before I was slammed. LOL

I hang my head in utter shame. However, now, I've been blog tagged by the ever cute as a button, Paige from LSB.

I dunno what the chicks drink over there, but I got news for 'em, they've laced yer Hi-C, baby.

I already was tagged AND I did the blog about it. So, see me stick my tongue out at Paige even though, I love her like I do. I did the 7 things I love/hate/eat/like ect and if Paige loved me like I love her, she'd know that cuz she'da read it. LOLLOL

Besides, I don't like to play tag. You get all sweaty and icky. I'd rather get that way playing UNO :)

So, take your tag on back to the folks who haven't been tagged. Like Jaynie...LOLLOL

Dakota :)

4 Comments:

  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger Maura Anderson said…

    ROTFL - glad I'M not the one who said you were slacking.... :)

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger Jaynie said…

    Paige may be cute and sweet and nice - but I don't play tag with anyone.

    ...she tried though lol

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    LOLLOL, Maura :)

    Jaynie, you meanie butt--get the happy pills and play with Paige. She's soooo cute :)

    Dakota :)

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Have you thrown down the tiara of death here, missy?

    I say, BRING IT. LOLLOL

    DC :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger