Thursday, January 26, 2006

ANGIE!!

Did you touch my blog AGAIN?? LOLLOL

Controversy--schmontroversy--your tiara is where it should be. In my tiara case. LOLLOL

Honestly, people, I don't even know she does this stuff. I happened to scroll to the end of my blog tonight for some reason and there it was. Angie's words of wisdom.

Go try it--all the way at the very bottom.

See it?

I don't even know WHEN she did it.

She's covert that Angie. Sneaky, stealthy, damned hard to keep track of.

Next thing you know, we'll have advertisments for breast implants and my home phone number on my blog. LOLLOL

I liked the Merry Christmas, Dakota at the bottom. it warmed the cockles of my wee little heart.

And best yet, I have NO CLUE how to change it back...

Angie clearly has the power.

Hmmmmm

Things to ponder, yes? LOL

Dakota :)

5 Comments:

  • At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL - That is so cute! The perfect tag line for you.

    Angie - you're a genius! Keep right own surprising DC.

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    OY--she's a blog hacker. LOLLOL

    Dakota :)

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Maura Anderson said…

    LOL - just think of all the mischief I could do if I figured out your password!

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger Angela James said…

    I'm not a hacker! You gave me your password :)

    And certainly, you're not the most observent beauty queen on the block, eh? I came over and changed it when I changed your sidebar to show all the books now available a couple weeks ago.

    Smooch :P

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    :PPPPPPPPPPP on you, Angie. I was writing and earning my keep, damn it! LOLLOL

    Dakota :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger