Thursday, December 08, 2005

P is for PATHETIC

P-is for pissing and moaning. Of which I've done much.
A-is for asking to be mocked because I am pitiful
T-is for all the teasing I've gotten over missing R all week.
H-is for the hissy fit I pitched mid week because I was stressed and missed R.
E-is for everyone thinks you're a whiny baby, Dakota. LOL
T-is for the torture this has been
I-is for idiots--cuz we are. LOL
C-is for why? Cuz yer PATHETIC.

LMAO--yes, I no longer am part of the Pathetic Club--I'm a member too. So is R. We'll share the status of presidency. I have to tell him I want the expense account. In my pathetic-ness, I will still need cute new cocktail dresses. LOLLOL

So, R was gone for five days in MI. You'd think he'd been gone for like a YEAR in Siberia without any communication the way we've behaved. Like I said, we were pathetic.

There hasn't been a moment we haven't IM'd, phoned, sent smoke signals, whatever, in order to communicate. We've had longer gaps between our communication which has totally messed up our chai (sp?). It means that when we do talk, we're depserate, moaning and whining about our separation. We pine, we send each other uplifting e-mails to keep the faith, we carry on like we won't see each other for a coons age. It's five flippin' days, but it felt like 500 years.

My friend said to me, "God, Dakota, it's like you need life support." And that's true at this point, I think. I'm on my last damned leg here. I think five days is my limit.

I think it's R's too. Not only was he in MI, where it's super cold and grey, but he's away from his house, his new mini motocross bike, his puppies and ME.

ME
ME
ME. LMAO

I don't like it. Not one bit. It sucks. I had no one to watch TV with because R's sister doesn't have all the channels we do and he did have to spend time with his family to deal with business and hang out. I have no one to sit in silence with over the phone while we listen to each other breathe. I have no one to spoon with on the couch. It was a cold, lonely place, my friends.

It totally sucked. Everyone teased me about it, including my sons. How did you ever live without each other? I know he must have been teased about it too because we aren't afraid to share our patheticness with anyone in whining range. Snort.

So, he'll be home tonight and we were doing the happy dance on the phone at the airport like children who've had too much sugar. Cuz we have to keep our pathetic status high on our list of priorities. I will not fall to number two on the list. I refuse to settle for second best. When I do it, I go all the way. LOL

I can't wait to see him and give him a big smooch.

Wee doggie!

Pathetic-- er, Dakota :)

4 Comments:

  • At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Guilty.

    ~R - The Pathetic Champ

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, you got it bad. Both of you. It's really disgusting. LOL.

    Chey
    who's been married for 20 years and doesn't even call dh when on trips. LOL

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ditto from Paula who relishes her time away from DH of 25 years and squabbling sibling children.

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    LMAO--shut up, Charlie. NO, it got continually WORSE.

    Hell, when you see me next, I'll have an all over tic. LOLLOL

    DC :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger