Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Angie loves Dakota :)

She does, cuz look--I got a new blog!

She put it all together without me even knowing. I know it should scare the crap out of me that she has my password, but oddly, it doesn't. LOLLOL

Isn't it beautiful???? She's even going to put up my new books and stuff. I won't ever know how to change them, but so what? I'm still happy.

She gave it to me for Xmas. I'm so happy I could skip, but I'll refrain because I threw away my jogging bra. ROFLMAO

Thank you, ANGIE!!

I love ya :)

DC :)

7 Comments:

  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Angela James said…

    You're all done, babe :P

    I'll come back and change you in a few weeks, if you remind me. It will be a quick fix to fiddle the sidebar titles ;)

    Merry Christmas, Kota!

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Oh, thank you, babe!!

    Dakota :)

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is beautiful Angie!

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Taige Crenshaw said…

    This is beautiful and a nice gift. Dakota I love your books. I’ve swung in before but usually I lurk.

    Taige

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Aw, thanks, Taige. I appreciate it!

    DC :)

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOVE it, Dakota! Tell Angie she did a fabulous job. I think it suits you!

    Hugs,

    Chey

     
  • At 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice work Angie!
    DC hope you're having a great time in MI
    P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger