Sunday, November 20, 2005

Medium

No, I don't mean the size I am. Yes, that's probably what I run most times, but I'm not talking Walmart here. I'm talking the show.

Ya know, the one with Patricia Arquette? She has spooky dreams and sees dead people. She works for the DA in like some mid-western town. Idaho? I dunno.

R watches it and as a result of our evening phone calls together, I got hooked.

So anyway, tomorrow they're having a 3D spectacular and I need the damned glasses to watch the spooky dead people pop out at me. They said the glasses would be in the TV guide, but I'd dare ANYONE to find the TV guide in the state where everythng is chicken freakin' fried.

I'm telling you--R and I went to Walmart, Walgreens, Krogers and Albertson's, all to no avail. Well, not totally. The snarky guy in Walgreens said they'd sold out of the TV guide, but he found a pack of Gogurt thingy's with some galsses on 'em.

Yeah, I bought them.

So?

I don't even like gogurts, but I NEED the damned glasses. LOLLOL

R promised he'd hook me up, cuz we're watching at his house tomorrow. He's got the big screen you can actually get to (unlike my house because someone is always playing X-friggin' box on it!) AND he has high definition. Is he hot or what? LMAO

Anyway, he promised me because he's my man, he'll find some. I'm pathetically obsessed with finding them.

I just want to see dead people in THREE DAMN D.

I'm cheap and easy that way. LOLLOL

Dakota :)

4 Comments:

  • At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL - I hope you get the specs and that the spooks jump out at you so that all this angst will be worthwhile.
    P

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL Good luck in your hunt for 3D glasses babe :)

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope those go-gurt gasses work for you. My youngest sun doesn't think they works so good for what's on the go-gurt box. :P Hope it's a good show!

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    look at your pic there, hot stuff. Niiice, babe :)

    Tell your son, he's RIGHT. LOL

    I found them at B&N, thankfully and we watched, but it just wasn't fund when they kept showing the same 3-d scene over and over. OY

    Dakota :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger