Saturday, November 12, 2005

Lust in C minor

His hands, lean and weathered caressed her sleek body with long, lustful strokes. Gliding over the soft planes and sloping valleys of her length, arching into her as he leaned over her smooth, supple frame and whispered intimate words of adoration, hushed and knowing.

His eyes took in the splendid beauty before him, penetrating her with his loving gaze.

He sighed, long, low, feral as she purred beneath his expert touch, smiling as he sought that special spot he knew only he could touch. He admired her beneath his fingers, glowing, writhing, glimmering in the light of the moon of pale butter.

He reveled in the rush of pure adrenaline she brought as he thought of mounting her, his thighs wrapped around her body, plunging from great heights and driving her to unknown depths.

She was all things to him. The embodiment of freedom. The epitome of a lust that scorched his senses and gripped his soul, touching every nerve, setting it ablaze with an uncontrollable passion he couldn't deny.

His heartbeat grew rapid, throbbing against his ribs as though it might tear from his chest. He fought this crazed lust that overtook him each time he saw her. The rampant need that welled in him like the raging, furious incoming tide. The need that screamed, take her -- now -- without thought nor care for her wishes.

His anticipation grew, yet he sought to coax her to his will, soothe yet another gentle purr of satisfaction from her before taking her, claiming her as his own. Pressing her until she acknowledged he was her master -- she, his mistress, from now until the end of all time.

Or at least until Suzuki comes out with another model of dirtbike he likes better.

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Yeah, R worked on his bike tonight and I watched and listened to Barry Manilow after we had dinner together (hence the C minor thing, LOLLOL).

Dude's, he's got it BAD and I think I got some competition.

ROFLMAO

Dakota :)

10 Comments:

  • At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *snort*

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah... it's like dat.

    However, I will never stray from my beloved Yamaha. I was lured into a sordid affair by a newer, sexier Suzuki once upon time. But, the passion quickly faded as she became the definition of high-maintanance. What I thought I loved became all that I hated. All that I despised. Tearing money from my wallet while I plotted ways to make her leave.

    It ended very badly, with a flurry of expletives that would make a marine drill instructor blush like a school girl who just had her panties exposed.

    And so I have returned to my blue mistress, knowing that she is forever mine, and I hers. (...at least until the '08 blue mistress is available)

    ~R - The Dirt Bike Champ :)

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Wow, babe--that was pretty good. I think I'd almost be jealous if it weren't for the fact that we're talking about a MACHINE. LOL

    Dakota :)

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have the competition of weightlifting, racquetball, biking, and sometimes the motorcycle. I pouted all this last week. Got me a nice dinner out. ;-)

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dakota, sounds like your prose is rubbing off on R....

    I loved the analogy....

    I was trying to think of something that moves Gary that way - must be his lawn mower...LOL
    Paula

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    His lawn mower? Poor Gary needs a hobby. :)

    Chey... that's dirty pool. The pout should be only used as a last resort. But, he does have quite a few hobbies. I try to restrain myself to just 1 or 2. Any less attention than that for the lovely DC would not only cut into our UNO time, but it just wouldn't be right. I mean... look at her. ;)

    ~R - The Knows-where-his-bread-is-buttered Champ

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    P? At least your grass is mowed, eh? LOL

    Chey? Wow, your guy is busy, but dinner'll work, gorgeous :)

    KWHBIBC? I just love you to bits :) Thanks, sweetie :))))

    DC :)

     
  • At 5:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gary needs a hobby, R??
    Well his yard is his hobby. He loves digging in the dirt and all things landscape-y
    His second hobby is me, followed by house-cleaning. The man is a whiz at floors. He also cooks, after years working in restaurants.

    If I could make enough money, he would gladly stay home, and I would have a hot meal, a clean house, and a willing man waiting for me every night.....

    what more could a girl ask for?

    Very lucky Paula

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Indeed you are, honeybunch. I'd let Gary landscape my yard ANY day of the year. LOL

    Smooches, punkin'
    Dakota :)

     
  • At 5:13 AM, Blogger Karen Scott said…

    Boys and their toys Dakota, boys and their toys!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger