Sunday, November 06, 2005

Liquid SIlver Books has got a new bag :)

Holy cow, can ya believe they let me post over there? LSB is the there and there has a brand new blog and they invited ME to guest blog.

I know, it's a little scary--me with all that power. MUWAHAHAHAHAHA.

Go check out Liquid SIlver Books new blog and find out all dirt I found in the trenches and dug DEEP for...Honestly, I think I broke a nail over it. LOL. It's a tell all, scandalous, revealing look at some of erotica's hottest authors, filled with little known facts and juicy morsels of gossip!

There's a contest too! You could win stuff--Beyond cool stuff--So go check it out and sign the blog. Say hello to all the hot authors at LSB and maybe win a couple of cool prizes! Go here to see the above dirt I've been digging up:)

http://silverexpressions.blogspot.com/

Hope to see ya there!

Dakota :)

1 Comments:

  • At 4:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WAH! It's not up yet!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger