Friday, November 18, 2005

I got nuthin' left...

I mean nuthin' goin' on at all. I am ahead of my writing by two and half months. I even did a short-short story for a new thing Changeling Press has going on. I did my edits on all of my stuff until like January--'cept Jaynie's. I'm awaiting those...

My house is clean. My laundry is done. I organized my icons on my comp. I cleaned out my purse. I even waxed my legs.

Sooooooooo--anyone know what's next? This is all going too smoothly for my comfort. I'm uneasy about this all caught up thing.

Something bad is going to happen, of this I'm sure. I just don't know what. but it WILL be bad.

Very bad.

OY. LOL

Dakota :)

2 Comments:

  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger Angela James said…

    umm... you could email me :P Brianna sure would like to hear from her Auntie Kota. You don't write, you don't call...you don't bring me flowers anymore. *sniffle* How to explain to the baby that we've been forgotten and abandoned. She's too young to deal with such complicated emotions. Oh woe is me...going to have to dig some worms out of the frozen ground. *sob*

     
  • At 12:40 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    GAWD, you're going to make a GREAT mother to teenaged Bri someday...kiss my angel for me and tell her, her mom doesn't call babe-ville much anymore and we can't POSSIBLY help you as a babe in training if yer ma doesn't show up to CLASS!

    LOLLOL

    Stop eating those worms--it's un-babe-like!

    Kisses, babycakes
    Dakota :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger