Thursday, August 11, 2005

Evil incarnate...

...that's my Angie. I know, I know, you just can't believe I'm saying it. It's like saying Mother Theresa ate the food she claimed was for the hungry and the Pope doesn't really pray for our souls or that J-Lo isn't genuinely trying to marry/divorce/collect alimony from half the studs in Hollywood. It's just preposterous, yes?

but it's true, I swear...

Instigator, troublemaker, pot of shit stir-er, in general evil wench, is she. I'm not yankin' yer crank. Unabashed in her evilness--she's taken this "I have Dakota's password and user name to a new level."

I know you're wondering what I mean. How can the overtly sweet, sensible Angie -- be a covert power monger?

She may cause trouble, however, she rallies when someone is in need. I mean, look at how she offered her services to me yesterday when my cyber challenge became that of the impossible. it was like hoping I'd wake up one day and my boobs would be back where they were when I was 21, if I'd ever hoped to get my pic up here, let alone some links.

Yet, Angie comes riding in on her poser horse and saves Dakota's cyber day. So how can you possibly call her a terrorist, villianistic, antagonist when she did THIS for you, Dakota?

Scroll all the way to the bottom of my blog and you'll see what I mean.

She likes having the power, even on a small scale, don't you agree?

ROFLMAO

Dakota :)

10 Comments:

  • At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love it :-)

    Crystal

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    you would--you closet evil wench. LMAO

    DC :)

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Karen Scott said…

    ROFLMAO!!!!! Tee Hee Hee!! Fabulous!

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LMAO Angie you ROCK!

    ~Erin the Innocent

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We're kissing, but I don't remember being up a tree.

    ...sure, she likes me to wear a Tarzan outfit sometimes, but that doesn't mean we're sittin' in a tree.

    ~The Champ

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LMAO!!
    That's great. Angie - don't listen to her...you rock!

    Um Champ, I am not even going anywhere near the comment on the Tarzan outfit....LOL
    Paula

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No need to ask Paula... it's a very small loin cloth. Not much to cover up there, I'm afraid.

    Wait... was that out of bounds?

    ~The Little Champ

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    What's out of bounds about telling the truth, babe? ROFLLMAO

    Dakota :)

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger Angela James said…

    Boy, you sure do get a lot of spam.

    And thank you all for recognizing my evil genius :) *bowing and waving to the crowd* I do try! lolol

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    yeah, whassup wit dat? Evil genius that you are, you should have an answer, now shouldn't you? LOLLOL

    DC :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger