Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Dude, pimp my ride

Soooooooo, haven't blogged in a couple of days. I'd love to say that was cuz my social life includes swanky parties and luncheons with VIP's whilst cabana boys attend my every need and dust off my laptop with a feather duster.

Actually, it entails turkey on whole wheat for my kids and the can of Pepsi I break out every night for the party I throw when said Omen children GO TO BED. LOLLOL

Oh, and like five or six deadlines.

I was having kind of a rough day and feeling a bit stir crazy. Ya know how sometimes you don't even care if you just go out to the mailbox--ya just need to get out? That's how I was feeling, but I wasn't much feeling like being with a bunch of people at a restaurant or movie theater. I just wanted out of my damn palace, better known as Castle Cassidy.

Castle Cassidy has an endless stream of visitors, a menagerie of pets, friends of the Omen children ( also devil spawned), my mother, the occasional visit from my dad, the pool guys who are building the pool of the millennium (cuz it's taken that long), my lovely helper Maria-- who cleans my house on Friday, the lawn guys and BIG BILLS to pay.

Needless to say, sometimes, it and they overwhelm me.

So, R calls tonight on his way home from work. Yes, it's true, we're a month deep in this romance and my charms haven't worn off (curtsy) and we still yak all the way into dinner, laundry, we watch TV together, and right up until we go to sleep. Anywhoo, he calls and says, "Ya gotta see the van I have. How about I come whisk you away and we'll hang out?" I did tell you he had a cool job, yes? The one that enables him to pretend he's got mucho day-nair-o. LOLLOL

Well, who better to hangout with than the man who is utterly nuts over me? See me do the stupid giggle. Hell, yes I want to get the frig out of my glass house that's more like a cushy prison with kitchen and laundry priviledges. Okay, DEAL, I say. I can't wait to ditch responsibility in general and hangout with my honey.

All I know is this--if I ever make major cash with this writing thing--I'm pimpin' my ride to be just like the one he sported tonight :)

Clean--it was very clean. It had a flat screen TV, all these like decorative lights in it (I just know there's some techie term for it, but it escapes me), seats that recline into a bed (mind your naughty thoughts, there) a cool cupholder thingy that heats and cools and a plethora of other stuff that lit up and flashed, I'm just not sure what their functions were. Snort.

Matters not, I like lights and buttons even if I have no clue their meaning in Dakota-ville. I dig 'em and there were plenty to be had.

So know what we did? We watched a movie in a parking lot and snuggled. That's it. It don't take much to make this girl happy, huh?

God, I'm such a cheap date. LOLLOL

Regardless--it beat every date I've been on in my whirl of a dating frenzy. R is kinda good at knowing when I'm as done as a Perdue oven stuffer, with the pop-up timer firmly in the upright position. I don't like admitting that, but I can. If my teeth are clenched right and I make fists at my side, thus making that vein in my neck bulge. LOLLOL.

R's gonna soak that up now and just ooze the whole "I'm da man" 'tude.

S'okay--tonight he was.

Thanks yet again, honey, for this union of ours, formed in the bowels of hell, nurtured by the flames that are licking at our asses as we stoke the fire in the joint we'll soon OWN, called R and Dakota's paradise--Welcome--Vacancies available--you can checkout, but you can never leave. LMAO

Yer way swell :)

Dakota :)

9 Comments:

  • At 12:21 AM, Blogger Jaynie said…

    I'm feeling the need for a bucket. Anyone else want one?

    *g*

     
  • At 1:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can I have one Jaynie?

    Although I think it's because of dinner!!! LOL

    Kota and R, I'm soooooo happy for you both *gush*

    Love ya Kota.

    Hugs,
    Sheryl

     
  • At 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like he hears that little hitch in your voice, (just before your head spins around) and jumps in to save the day.

    Sorry D, but I gotta say that ~
    HE'S THE MAN!!

    Andrew wants to know how to score a job like that....LOL
    I told him he need to learn how to drive first!

    Rob-Honey, just keep doin' what you're doin' babe. We all know that while she may be high maintenance, DC is worth every bit of it.

    And Darling-D....sounds like you need to just sit back and enjoy the ride!

    P

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Jaynie? I have those heavy duty airline ones--ya wan I should send?

    SHeryl--I love you too, sweets :)

    P--I am not either high maintenance. Mentally--yes. The rest of me--not so much. Well yes, MUCH, cuz I'm old and my boobs are in the Southbound lane, but that's my maintenance--not R's. LOLLOL

    ANd yes, I'M WORTH IT. LOLLOL

    DC :)

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger Karen Scott said…

    Isn't the first flush of love a beatiful thing? I think that it's great that you're having such a good time with your lover *g*

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Paula... I'll send you that five bucks in a day or two.

    Jaynie... I've found that the only bags strong enough for the vomit this disgusting display of goo-goo eyes inspires, is the Hefty Steel Sack. If you can find the drum size, all the better.

    DC... baby... writer of all that is devine.... I believe you spelled "vacancies" wrong. ;)

    ...but I still WAY dig ya.

    ~R - The Champ

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Er, LOVE? Oy. I did NOT say it was love--it's crazy LIKE. Like--got that? I will admit to nothing ELSE! LOLLOLLOLLOL

    Hey, babe--good to see ya :)

    Dakota :)

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    R, baby--bad speller of the millennium--check again and while you're at it--check out how you spelled DIVINE. LOLLOL

    DC :)

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dakota, I can picture this since I drove you around San Antonio. Ain't love grand.

    Diane

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger