Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Dakota and R, sitting in a tree

K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

Lawd, do we ever kiss and it could be ANYWHERE. We don't need a couch, or a comfy chair. We can plaster one on each other nearly any place. Standing at the front door for hour long kisses goodbye. In my garage, hell, I honestly think we could suck face from across a room by osmosis.

R did say he was at one time worried about kissing me because everyone thinks they're a good kisser until ya gotta ante up, right? I KNEW I was a good kisser (snort) but who knew we'd mesh and all that stupid, lovesick nonsense. Once we got past the intial whammie of a kiss in the B & N parking lot, we've played plenty more "I'll bet I can find your tonsils faster than you can find mine" and I gotta tell ya, we're WAY good at it. We've cornered the market on longest smooch by a couple while standing for an hour, with a half-gainer off the back wall, under some severe conditions, I tell ya. We really do kinda work when it comes to the lip press, they sorta just fit each other.


I'm serious too. I know all couples think they got the lock on smooching. It's the sticky, sappy nonsense we feed ourselves when we're newly besotted with one another. But I'm tellin ya, even if R and I weren't doing the, "how did I survive without you before I found you?" thing--I'd still be game for doing lip-ups with him. Even if he'd never asked me to be his main squeeze.

Bet he's pissin' in the wind over that statement now, huh? LMAO

I don't ever remember kissing the ex this much in all of my 19 years of marriage. I know I make this comparison a LOT, but holy crap, why didn't someone tell me sooner? I've been gyped and I want my 19 years back. I'll take even five if I can swing a good deal. I had no idea kissing could be so enticing. Not this kind of enticing anyway.

There are all kinds of kisses too. The open-mouthed tonsil hockey kiss. The duel of stabbing tongues kiss. The open-mouthed exploration kiss (note all of the oepn mouth stuff). The hover, linger, tentative kiss. The, while I kiss you, I'll slam my body up against yours friction kiss. There are variations on a theme too. The list is fricken' endless and all I can say is, whoda thunk it?

Kissing is sorely underrated and it was one of the points I made in my profile on that damn date site. I love to kiss. I wanted someone who liked it as well and wasn't going to salivate all over my face while we did it ot jam his tongue so far down my throat I'd need life support.

I had a couple of kisses along the way in the dating game. None worth mentioning. Not like I'm mentioning this one...

So there ya have it. If you're single and you're looking for your man, DEMAND that he spend at least an hour at your doorstep with you, locking lips before you consent to give your hand in friend. It should be a mandatory requirement. LOLLOL

Weeeee dogie :))

Dakota :)

11 Comments:

  • At 2:41 AM, Blogger Jaynie said…

    lol, the night Q and I met we spent four hours smooching on the couch *g*

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Blogger thewriterslife said…

    LOL, love your blog! Nothing like that one long lip-smacking kiss that lasts for hours...ahhh...memories.

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    pass the Chapstick. Oh, and love the new avitar. LOL

    DC :)

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Thanks, Dorothy. Glad you dropped by, babe :)

    DC :)

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awwww Honey... that was so sweet. I mean really sweet, and sentimental, and lovey-dovey, over-the-moon, and sappy.

    But, before I finish the ridiculing, I have to say, I agree 100%, and I'm as sappy, lovey-dovey, moonie-eyed as you are about it.

    We're freakin' great at it.

    As for the sappy stuff... I'm on my way to the airport to pick up some vomit bags... I'll grab you a few.

    We SO suck.

    ~The Champ

     
  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    you don't have to go all the way to the airport, honey. You can borrow mine.

    I bought in BULK. LMAO

    You are sooooo nuts about me :)

    DC :) The OBVIOUS Champ

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I REFUSE to participate in this disgusting display of ass kissing any further!

    Hugs :)

    ~R The Perpetual Champ

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good post... thanks.

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    you do not either and you KNOW it.

    Otherwise, you wouldn't have signed it hugs.

    you are SO hooked on me. LOLLOL

    DC :)

     
  • At 4:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OT - have you dropped in on Michelle's blog?? So far I am the only one who has commented. I think she is feeling lonely....
    P

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    I did, babe. I did the first post she made :)

    DC :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger