Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Angie :)

LOLLOL

LOOK!! I have a pic up and links now! This would not have been possible without the aid of my wise mouthed, snarky friend, Angie. She's really MEAN to me on all levels, but I dig her anyway. LOLLOL

Angie and I met somewhere--I can't remember how it occurred. I'm certain I blocked it out because it would leave me drooling and unable to remember my name. Nonetheless--she's my friend now. She has a way cute baby too.

So today--she was razzing me about another deficiency of mine. ANYTHING techie-like. I still believe e-mail is the stuff of David Copperfield--MAGIC...

I don't know how it gets where it does and I don't give a rat's ass--it just does and that's cool with me. I don't have to have an answer for everything.

So, like I said, she was razzing me about how I didn't have links and stuff on our group. Privately, she e-mailed me all contrite like and said she'd be happy to help me make nice. She did, honest injun. LOLLOL

I'd tried for like three hours one day to put my pic up--I didn't get it. I still don't. Again, the magic thing...Oh, yeah, the pic. That's me messing with my kid who wouldn't get the frig out of my bathroom when I was readying myself for a date. I gave him the FACE. Also the pic of me that I had on the date site that guys thought was so hot. Sigh--so NOT hot--looks like I've been smoking weed. Tee hee :) It was my evil eye impression.

So now I have links and a pic. I feel so in the know. Did I mention Angie has my password and stuff. If you find odd pics of naked men, doing sordid things--it was HER. LOLLOL

Oh, and Angie? You know how much I love you. Like almost as much as I love Jaynie. ROFLMAO

DC :)

18 Comments:

  • At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really have nothing to say. I just wanted you to have a comment here that wasn't frickin SPAM! GEEZE!!! First they invade our regular mail with junk mail then email and now blogs?

    That is just NOT right lol

    ~Erin the Innocent (who left a comment even though you don't lub me as much as Jaynie and Angie oh woe is me)

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    I love you ALL--equally--some are just harder to keep track of than others. LMAO

    DC :)

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Wow--I HAVE arrived, huh? Sheesh--I've been SPAMMED like five times in the last two days.

    Ins anyone? LOL

    DC :)

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Karen Scott said…

    You've arrived Dakota!! I love the top of your blog, did Angie do that? Annnnnnnnggggggiiiiieeeeeee!! How did you do that?

    I too felt very proud of myself when I got pics and links on my blog.

    Ahhh, our little girl is becoming a woman. Happy sigh.

    Signed
    Proud Mum

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    LOLLOLLOLLOL--I HAVE arrived and with MUCH thanks to Angie! She did it all--good Lord knows I couldn't have. I am cyber challenged in all ways.

    I feel so grown up--so in the know--so techie sophisticated-like. LMAO

    Thanks, babe :)

    DC :)

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Jaynie said…

    lol - Angie has my passwords too - very dangerous, last time she set loose she deleted my pic damnit, and I can't get it to come back again.

    Blog looks good babe - and I'm glad you still love me bestest *snerk*

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger Jaynie said…

    Oh and I forgot - it's my fault you met Angie. I was going on and on and on...about the Babes on my blog so she came to check us out *g*

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Angela James said…

    Sorry Jaynie, any deleting of pics is not my fault. I only have access to your blog to post, not the template part. So better luck next time blaming me.

    Bwahahahahaha...

    And Karen, I can tell you how to insert a header on your blog if you're interested. You just need to have a picture that you want to use. Email me, I'll explain :)

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just want to say (in a totally I'm-not-into-chicks kinda way) that you are stunningly beautiful! You have that come hither look.

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Aw, thanks ever so much, doll. In a totally not into chicks kinda way, that is. LOL

    Thanks for posting :)

    Dakota :)

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    God! AIn't Angie all like 'fo shizzle?

    DC :)

     
  • At 4:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    One teensy critique....the banner proclaiming your prose needs to be a tad lighter...you can't really make out (g) the bottom line. Those of us who know you....we know what it says...but for the uninitiated.....

    Of course I am so far from technologically gifted it is sad...

    P

     
  • At 5:03 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Well, I'd do that if I had the first clue as to how to make it right. SK did that for me on my site and we all know how gifted she is.

    I don't think it can be lightened--so get yer glasses, baby. LMAO

    DC :)

     
  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Yep, that banner is lifted from Dakota's website and was sooo not made by me. Maybe someday, Dakota can beg her webmistress to make her a matching banner for this blog ;)

     
  • At 6:48 AM, Blogger Angela James said…

    whoops! That above comment was me LOL. I forgot I was signed in as Dakota. I was adding something else to her blog but I'm not saying what. Bwahahahahaha!!

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    This was a power thing, wasn't it? LOL

    DC :)

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Well, thanks. I was just messing around with my kid and that's what we ended up with. I don't always do the evil eye thing. LMAO

    Well, now the evil Angie has control--I feel certain she'll abuse that. LMAO

    Dakota :)

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger Angela James said…

    Only occasionally, to remind you that I'm here ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger