Friday, July 08, 2005

I'm, French Vanilla. Nice to meet you...

So, I've been researching for a book--a BDSM book. Now of course, I write humor and there's plenty to be had in this particular venue. I try not to offend, but I know in my head what I'm thinking when a guy wants to suspend me from a ceiling and pour candle wax on me--I'm gnawing my way out and setting his ass on fire with the matches that lit that candle. LMAO Again, that's just me. If you like it and you're old enough to say so--'fo shizzle.

Some aspects of the lifestyle are fun--I'm all for a big, hunky guy tying me up and "taking" me, teasing me playfully. Not FORCING me--that ain't my fantasy. Tying me up loosely, mind you and not leaving me for hours on end to drive me crazy with longing for him. More than likely, I'd fall asleep and wake up with morning breath. I'm all for a little fun and games. I'm all for maybe even a light swat on the ass. The bedroom Dom stuff is fun, sexy, cute...the other stuff, I dunno.

Watersports? Er, nobody, but nobody is pissing on me, thanks. Scat? Uh, look, if you have a pet and he shits on the floor and you groan because you hate to clean it up--why the HELL would you want to clean it up off your piece of some-some? Blood? I ain't afraid of it, but I sure as hell don't want you to bite me like some rabid dog and make my nipples bleed. Besides, blood leaves a yucky aftertaste in your mouth...

Those are some of the more odd things I've found via my research and maybe people like that--fine--if you're a consenting adult and that's your kink--just change the sheets before you leave and keep in mind that blood stains. Just a heads up from Suzy Homemaker.

I've also found there are degrees to the lifestyle. Some go way too far for this girl. I'll be dipped in shit (see scat) before I'd wear some collar and leash or have an enema. How many of you fear a colonoscopy? Raising hand here. Again, if it's between consenting adults and shopping at the Walgreens for your fav kind of enema is your idea of a night out--you go, babe.

I can't see doing it 24/7 either. As a sub or a Domme. Although, at three in the morning, talking to a sub male, via IM, looking at my dirty floor--smacking him in the head so he'll clean it seems an easy enough task, ya know? It'd be like having an extra kid...LOL, then I got a grip and know that's just not in me to do. I don't even call mean people names much--I certainly wouldn't call my lover a shithead unless he was behaving like one. If he's washing my floor? I'm doing him and I'm doing him RIGHT. Like I said--I'm cool with everyone doing their thing and if being yelled at is your kink--I couldn't do it to someone. Humiliation isn't my thing either.

But this leads me to some things I've read as of late that disturb me beyond words. I was blog hopping the other day and I came across a diary of a sub. I won't comment on this, other than to say that I have no words for this relationship that's developed between a woman and her master via the Internet. She chooses to journal her happenings as a slave and if what she says is true, she's an adult. That's the KEY word here--ADULT and she can do as she pleases. I can't, nor would I dream of telling her she couldn't.

It's the guy who posts frequently on her blog that's not only freaking me out--but making me consider contacting all local and federal law enforcement to haul this freaks ass into the pokey.

Sorry--I usually keep my ops to myself, but THIS? THIS is utter filth. I'm not mentioning him by name (because he's unworthy), and I'm not going to drag everyone over here for a little controversy or to engage his supporters in an all out brawl, cuz I'll win this one--trust me, but I AM going to vehemently protest the existence of his posts on gender play in a public forum--or whatever the hell he calls it to justify his penchant for CHILDREN!

Yes, CHILDREN.

Children
Children
Children.

I saw all shades of red when I viewed this--apparently some folks enjoy playing daddy/daughter--mommy/son. Cool. If you're over the age of 18 (which I still think is too young, but legal nontheless) and that's your bag--knock yourself senseless. Dress up in your private schoolgirl outfit with yer pigtails and have at it. But NEVER, EVER tell me that a child who's underage, should be participating in ANY kind of sexual act with a man who's old enough to be her father twice in todays society is acceptable. You can't justify it--you can't make it right no matter how you thinly disguise it with all of your lame explanations.

IT'S WRONG and you're a PEDOPHILE! This particular blogger makes reference to the gender play thing (or whatever the fetish is called) and young children and condones children participating in the act. Young teenage girls ect.

I don't give a crap what this guy says--kids are off limits--period--no matter what and if some kid is interested in YOU? You send her on her way--not have sex with her because what she should be doing, if she's doing anything at all that involves SEX--should involve her cute football player boyfriend, the backseat of a car and a BIG box of condoms and even then, I'm not much for underage sex between two teenagers because you just aren't ready to handle the emotions that come with having said pleasures of the flesh.

However, if they're going to do it--then PLEASE make them aware no matter what your personal views. That said--if you're on a public blogger expounding your lame, sick, filthy theories about sex with underage CHILDREN, you should be tarred, feathered, dragged through the streets of your hometown and have your wee dick whacked OFF.

And I don't care who flays me for it. I don't care what these lifestylers say if they agree with it. I don't give a CRAP if you don't like what I'm saying here. I'm saying it because it made me physically ILL, it's WRONG and if you don't like that I'm saying it--well, ask me how much I give a damn and then bring it ON. I can throw down with ya, and you'll LOSE.

I've said this a dozen times or so--I'm all about laying low--I'm all for viva la difference, but I am NOT for allowing cyber space to be tainted by this freakish justification of what amounts to a skulking, simpering pedophile, who can't handle the likes of a grown up partner in some one-on-one.

And you can't make me say different. There's something wrong with you. You should be cast off to an island where your peers, people just like you can live, and stay out of society, lurking in shadows and preying on children. Maybe you can all role play together, eh? Hell, you could have a whole pretend private school fest with each other for all I care as long as you leave the worlds small babies, yet to mature, mentally unaware of what they want or even know who they are--ALONE.

Now, for all I know, this could be someone who simply enjoys controversy--makes stuff up because he feels important as he cackles at his comp--but even if that's the case? You shouldn't be allowed to roam free, keyboard in hand, mouse with batteries, because you're SICK, buddy. You shouldn't be allowed near a comp and Internet access is something you should never be allowed.

Ever.

He's probably the paint guy at Walmart pretending to be a Master at ANYTHING he can find to pretend to master because it feeds his ego. I still don't care.

So, like I said, I've been researching BDSM and the "lighter" side of things and then I found this and it left this woman with a sick feeling in the pit of her stomach and not so nice things, like criminal thoughts floating around in her head.

Like I also said--I don't give a crap if you like it either and if your defensive about it--then in my mind, only the GUILTY need to defend themselves.

I didn't say it so you could blog war over it--I didn't say it so you could come here and have a place to air your filthy philosophies if you approve of such things because I'll delete you faster than snot runs out of your cold riddled nose on a winrters day. I said it, cuz I got a little of my own cyber space and it may not always be sane here on my blog. I joke a lot--but it is ALWAYS a harbor for good--it will always be a port of sanity when it pertains to young children and their health, growth and well being. It will never advocate the abuse of a child in any way, mentally or physically. I wil always stand up for an innocent child and their right to remain free of scumbags like this one.

Nuff said.

Dakota

9 Comments:

  • At 3:40 AM, Blogger Karen Scott said…

    Well said Dakota, it amazed me too, that he has been allowed to peddle his sickness. Apparently he was in a mental institution too. I wonder why they let him out...

    Sick Fuck.

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think someone should probably notify the police about his blog. He may not see anything wrong with it, but I'm sure the law does. What a sicko.

     
  • At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have to admit that since I have started reading ebooks I have been exposed to dom'sub and BDSm and I detest it. Hate it! But what surprise me is the number of people out there that seem to think it is ok. NOt me!
    And this guy you are talking about definitely needs to be brought to the atttention of law enforcement.

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Well, darlin', I don't deny anyone their kink. I really don't. If you're old enough to consent to whatever act you wish--go for it. I don't have to watch and I don't have to hear, I don't have to read.

    BUT if you are speaking of children in a manner that it is inappropriate, in a public forum and finding that A-OK, well, then, someone needs to whack your hands off. If you're having thoughts about young children and voicing them, justifying them? You need to get HELP. You need to be locked away from all of the innocents of the world and I'd be happy to make that happen.

    Dakota :)

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger Karen Scott said…

    Hey Dakota, apparently somebody reported the scumbag, and he's been blocked from a lot of sites because he's now listed as a predator. I saw his post begging for BDSM sites to ignore the rumours and still continue to link to him.

    Having read about the Joseph Duncan case, it just makes me feel more sick.

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Well, my beauty, I'd say that's justice in it's purest form. If you're stupid enough to put crap like that out there for all the world to see--even if you're just toying with the masses--then you deserve to become someone's bitch in jail :)

    YAY, for JUSTICE!!

    Dakota :)

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sick, twisted man. I'm glad he's getting blocked.

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just wanted to point out that those who genuinely practice the bdsm lifestyle in no way condone pedophiles. As a matter of fact, the bdsm credo is ssc - safe, sane, and consentual. A child CANNOT consent to any sexual act. So please do not allow this pedophile (or any person who does not follow the ssc credo and still links themselves to any bdsm community) to cloud your judgement of bdsm. He goes against what bdsm is about.

     
  • At 2:44 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Hey, Anna!

    I totally realize that the lifestyle as a whole doesn't condone this, believe me I do.

    He's just a sick man that can be found in ANY lifestyle--vanilla or otherwise--that's all.

    I would never condemn the lifestyle, whether I particiapted or not.

    This man is just a pig who made a grievous error by posting his musings to a public forum.

    Thanks for posting :)

    Dakota :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger