Friday, May 06, 2005

Stupidheads...

...would be my official name for men who are just that...

Stupidheads.

Men who can't handle a woman who's secure in her skin--who loves people and can talk about another man with admiration, yet not "lust" for him.

K--so I was chatting with this guy I met online for like a month, right? I go off to RT and my mission complete (get pics of myself with ALL the cover models, cuz it's too damn funny) return, tell stupidhead about it and he gets pouty and sullen.

It wasn't like I was con-slut, ya know? I had all of my clothes on as I recall in those pics and I think the closest I got was to the guy named Ed, who took this chick very seriously when she said "give me your best romantic pose" and took posing to a whole new level. I look like one of those Garfield cats plastered to your back windshield on this guy. It was hilarious. I holwed when I saw the pic--it was nothing short of comical and anything but romantic.

I digress...

Anyway, I figured I'd better tell stud muffin cuz these pics are everywhere and soon will be on my site. I'm doing the honesty thing, yes? I also told him about the nice cover model Sean and what a great thing it was to meet someone married who truly loved his wife, despite temptation. Is this a bad thing to admire? Should I have admired the one who offered me his room number with kudos instead?

So I don't hear from him for like two days and I finally decide, without much ado, he's gotta go.

Stupidhead.

So, I e-mail his butt and tell him to forget meeting me for our date next week, I have neither the time nor patience to disect your issues and beg you to tell me what's wrong with you. Been there and was married to it for 19 years.

You got a beef--broil it, baby. Spit it out like a man. Get it over with and move the hell on.

Nuthin'. Like not a word.

Sissy.

So, today I get flowers from him for mother's Day, which is a lovely gesture, but now I'm pissed off. So I e-mail thanks. Take care. Sorta see ya, ya know?

He e-mails back with the--you deserve the best kinda thing????

Did I say stupidhead?

I meant it.

Stupid--stupid--STUPIDHEAD!

Damn, this blog stuff is cleansing. LOL

Now, onto a new hunk :)

Dakota :)

4 Comments:

  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Jaynie said…

    Stupidhead? lol Dakota, only you could make that a terrible insult.

    There is a better man out there for you.

    huggles,

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Angela James said…

    Clearly, he doesn't appreciate the greatness that is Dakota. Stupidhead is merely the first in a line of names we could call such idiocy.

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Clearly...LOL

    Isn't it terrible, but I was thinking--neener, neener, I dumped you first?

    LMAO

    Thanks, babes :)

    Dakota :)

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, now that is a stupidhead and many more names to go with that.

    As you say, there are plenty more out there for you to choose from and if this guy doesn't want to spit out what's wrong and sulk then...out he goes.

    NEXT!!!

    Hugs,
    Sheryl

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger