Friday, May 27, 2005

Stupidheads and Mistaken Identities :)

K--so yesterday I told you I had a date, yes?

I was, in general, panicked--full on freaked OUT and I can't quite explain why. I just was, okay? LOL

Anyway, sometimes life really does surprise you and it isn't in the way of divorce papers, a new girlfriend and a bank account you have to close because it costs more to have it, than you have to put into it. LMAO

So, my date.

I mistook him for a stupidhead and I really thought he might have entry THREE in the stupidhead category. However, he goes into the "wow, who knew teachers were such hotties" category.

Ahem...

Soooo, like I said, I was a nervous wreck. I had ten or fifteen mother hens over on our group in babe-ville spend an entire day listening to this author whine, or whinge as Jaynie calls it, freak OUT. obssess, cry, piss and yes, MOAN. I think I do it well, thank you.

I couldn't peg it--cuz I'm never nervous over meeting a man. I'm almost always comfortable in ANY situation and I can usually illicit a good time in a morgue. It's just my way.

I'm never worried if a guy will find me attractive because in my mind it's no big deal. I'm cool with whatever. I also never think about how they may be feeling either.

However, last night was a whole diff ball of wax and my good friend AJ reminded me that this just might be how the dates I've tossed felt about me.

God, it SUCKS--and I mean like big, roasting weenies. Tee hee.

I'm not prone to jitters, but I had 'em. I'm never in the mirror for more than a half an hour--done--finito. Yet last night, I was in there for TWO FRICKEN' HOURS!

TWO. Jesus.

I primped, I primped some more and then, I primped again because a girl can never primp too much. UGH. I want to look cute, enticing, FAN-FREAKIN'-TASTIC, dammit and I don't care how I do it. I don't know why it's so important that I do--I just do. So there.

I want this guy to like me--even if he did piss me off and even if he's not my likely suspect. I don't care. I want him to want me and I want him to want me BAD--so I can say well, good on you, but I don't want ya back and discard him like I have my other dates.

Shoo-shoo and all.

Yeah, right.

So, feeling not so pretty--I head out for my date and I do it with shaky legs and a plethora of supportive e-mails from my babies in babe-ville. I have a bazillion offerings in my head from them. Be yourself, have fun--you're funny, gorgeous, how could he NOT like you.

Well, because I sorta like him and it's called KARMA. LMAO

So--shaky but in possession of all of my faculties--I meet my date.

Um, wow. This one time stupidhead has me all atwitter from like, "hello".

He smells so good too. I love cologne on a man--I don't like it if it chokes me, but I love the scent of a man. Gulp--gulp--gulp.

Off we go to dinner, where we spend many hours hanging out and talking--then we go have coffee--where we spend a couple of more and the more time we spend the more I like him.

This potential stupidhead, who I didn't think I would like is making places on me sing. Yeah, I said SING.

Whatever.

So as the night wore on, I find myself smiling--giggling like a stupid girl--twirling my HAIR.

Sigh...I've not felt that way in a LONG time--over anyone.

So this guy, who is totally not my type and in the begininng I'd pegged for a stupidhead, is now the object of much admiration from this girl, among other things that I refuse to reveal because I don't want written proof. LMAO

Ya just never know about a stupidhead who isn't really a supidhead, now do ya?

LOL

Dakota :)

4 Comments:

  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger Jaynie said…

    ...and just think. He's probably now reading about how you feel *snort*

    (waves to the non-stupidhead)

    I'm so glad you had fun DC, you were hilariously hyper when you got home. I can't wait to hear about date #2.

    BTW - has he passed the cover model test yet? Did you show him the pics?

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    Ms. Kelly/Anonymous, I know YOU! LMAO

    Well, I have gonads, no doubt, but that's all in fun. I wouldn't consider guys like that as potential prey. Tee hee :)

    THIS, on the other hand, was a much different approach.

    I'm not nervous anymore--now I'm just twitterpated, as Erin calls it :)

    Good seeing ya, sweetie!

    Love,
    DC :)

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YAY I knew you were twitterpated! *does the ha ha I knew it dance* :) I didn't know there was a date happening until after you'd left Dakota so sorry I couldn't lend moral support but I had stuff crossed for you (that it would be fabulous) as soon as I found out. I'm so glad it was :)

    ~Erin the Innocent (who's here on a brief break :) )

     
  • At 4:38 AM, Blogger Sam said…

    I was looking for someone to put me on a pedestal, I got someone who knocked me right off it... and into his arms. I like strong men, and this guy sounds like he's the serious strong type. (Perfect for a serious, strong woman like you, lol)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger