Saturday, May 28, 2005

Kiss me once--kiss me twice...

... freakin' kiss me once again!

Sheesh already.

Hookay--so I'm back from date THREE.

Yes, three. More than two--more than one even.

I totally like this guy and I'm really attracted to him. No, he's not the type I usually find myself liking--but, skip that and move onto the fact that I DO LIKE HIM.

Okay?

Anyway--we've finished up date two and we've had a very lovely hug.

Three hugs in fact. Reminiscent of the THREE dates we've had.

Hugs--hugging--the hugged. I feel all warm and fuzzy over it--now let's move onto the next level where I find out if you can suck face with the best of them. Because if you can't, you must GO.

We discussed this tonight in a very matter-of-fact way. He's a bit physically intimidated by me and he doesn't want to freak me out. I've mentioned the last time I was kissed and it was so God-awful I don't know if my tongue will ever be in working order again.

But I'm soooo willing to see :)

So, now we're at the stage where we're all like--I totally want to kiss you, but I'm freaked out that you don't want me to, but I want to, but I don't want to freak you out with me, because then we'll just be plain freaked out.

I say, freak me out soon. PLEASE.

Now, I'm not an aggressive girl. No way would I make the first move. Nuh-uh--however, if I tell you to just whale me with one--harpoon me (thanks, Mary, LOL) and harpoon me SOON.

So, here I am. Back from date three and NO KISS.

How many signals do I have to send? Morse code? Smoke? Tom-Toms? Let's just do it and get it over with so if it's good we can do it the hell again!

Breathing...

Finding my center...

Waiting to be kissed.

Sigh.

Dakota--the unkissed. LMAO

7 Comments:

  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger Jaynie said…

    Godamnit man - would you kiss the woman already. Otherwise we're gonna have to listen to her whinge and whine and moan about it.

    Oh, and there's a sexy cop waiting in the wings if you get too boring - so make your move - NOW.

    Hey Kota - do you think he still reads your blog? *g*

     
  • At 5:42 AM, Blogger Angela James said…

    C'mon Kota, you're a strong woman. Why not kiss HIM? I mean, it's kind of your own fault you haven't been kissed- you scared him off with the "bad kiss" talk. I'm thinking you need to plant one on HIM. Don't be all namby-pamby and sit around waiting for it to happen to you ;) (I just wanted to say namby-pamby for some reason).

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm with Angie..pucker up and YOU KISS HIM. Sheesh..He said he was intimidated..what man wouldn't be after your declaration of the last kiss you had being so horrible. I swear Kota if you diss him over something this simple I'll never forgive you. LOLOLOL...AJ

     
  • At 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just say, "so, will you kiss me already!?" with a little laugh and wait for the lip lock to ensue.

    Hang in there.

     
  • At 3:13 AM, Blogger Karen Scott said…

    I'm gonna disagree with everyone else just because I can, I say DONT make the first move, (by which I mean tackling him headfirst, pinning him down, and victoriously swapping saliva with him)

    You are a Goddess of the highest order, you chase no man! If he is worthy of you, he will show his manliness by taking you Rhett Butlet stylie and planting one on ya!

    If he doesn't have the nerve to do this, does this not say a lot about his spirit of adventure or lack thereof, thus leaving you to question his bedability?

    I say to hell with equal opportunity, let him do all the work, he'll appreciate you much more if he's made to sweat a little. (grin)

    Signed
    Emmeline Pankurst

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    See, Emme, it's like this--I feel the same DAMN way! LOL

    What happened to the frankly Scarlett I don't give a damn attitude?

    TAKE ME--PLEASE--before someone else does. LOLLOL

    Thanks, doll!

    Dakota :)

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sexy cop waiting? WEll, Send him to ME!!

    Well, If you don't want him anymore that is! Although I have to say, If I went out with a guy three times with no kiss, I'd think he just wanted to be friends. But that's me. I've never met an actual nice guy or gentleman. LOL

    But I'll wish you luck from on Single chic to another!

    Go for it!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger