Tuesday, May 03, 2005

BE-ATCH

Is that how ya spell it? You know, the popular slang for "bitch"?

Damn, I hope so, cuz I just met a bunch of them. LOL

I joined this group the other day--Shelly Laurenston's group. I met her at RT and we hung out a lot. She's a hoot and totally feeds my sense of humor. She gets it, prolly cuz she writes humor too. I've not read her books, but I must now that we've met. We had a great time with Shells. She's a fellow New Yorker by way of the island, Long Island and she is a pissa. She'll know what I mean by that. LOL

She has a group.

A group of women who are just horrible. LOLLOL

GOD, these chicks are the nastiest, meanest BE-ATCHES EVER.

I LOVE it.

I am free to not be the nice author. Plus, it keeps me on my toes. I can say whatever I want and when they shoot an arrow--I send one back. Shoot, they encourage it. It's like an all out brawl. Naturally, I wear my Prada's and my nails are painted whilst I participate in said brawl.

I'm quite sure if someone didn't know they liked each other or what the group was about, one could be offended. But I LIKE it. I like it a lot.

I think therapy is in order here. I had no clue I could be such a BE-ATCH myself. It's freeing and a really good thing I don't offend-- like almost ever.

Cuz they're mean. LMAO

Did I say I love it?

If so, what the hell. I'll say it again.

I love it :)

Dakota :)

6 Comments:

  • At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey there, one of the MPG's here.I have to say that Shelly's group is one of those groups where the women just find humor in just about anything and you dont have to worry about offending anybody. We came together quite by accident and we just clicked from the very beginning. We can discuss other authors work that we admire, we can also be serious and have been there for each other through a couple of trials and tribulations within our personal lives.We support Shelly 100% and she allows us to be honest and even asks us to be honest in regards to her writing.We can and are, without fear of reprisal or hurting of feelings. We have a Pack Mama who keeps us in line when us MPG's run amok amongst "Shifterville" (our town where we "live" , fight and love. We all have our own Shelly Laurenston hero that we are responsible for taking care of and protecting from possible theft of other hussy's. Like the Babes (who tend to be nicer - LOL ) , the MPG's fight to the death to protect the pack and most of all our leaders PM and Shelly.
    We welcome all that have a love of life and love SHIFTERS!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Um...Kota?
    Is Bee-atch spelled Biotch? Not sure but I'll run it by my Prada wearing, Gucci purse carrying neice...who listens to Black-eyed Peas and Outkast..but I think it's Biotch but hey...it's not in the freakin dictionary so why don't we just make up our own definitions?


    Biotch-A woman who could be your bitchy best friend that you love and adore who may or may not have rage issues.

    What cha think chick?
    Does that work for ya?
    Hmmm...going to check the slang dictionary...hold one moment.

    Okay here is the official definition from the urban slang dictionary. I live by this puppy but I think I like my definition better:

    biotch
    1. (noun) a woman of unsavory character traits pertaining to negative or even beligerant attitude (ie. a pain in the ass or a moody bitch)

    2. (noun) a man who's abilities/character/mindset/emotional responses is atypical of that which is generally associated with being a man (ie. acting like a girl, wimp or homosexual)

    3. (noun) a non-offensive colloquialism meant to reference to a girl or a woman with whom the speaker is associated in some way

    Alternate spellings:
    beyatch
    biyatch
    beyotch
    biyotch

    Synonyms:
    biznatch
    bleyatch
    bitch
    pussy
    wimp
    boo
    shorty
    Yo dawg, that girl aint nothin but a biotch.
    Yo dawg, why you acting like such a biotch?
    That's my biotch.

    Huggles Babe...
    from Sam
    who is the keeper of useless information

    P.S. Here is the link to the urban slang dictionary
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=biotch&r=f

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Dakota Cassidy said…

    OMG--you're so damn smart. LOL. I knew I'd seen it spelled before, but I couldn't remember how--it's ALL clear now.

    Thanks, lovey :)

    DC :)

     
  • At 12:37 AM, Blogger Jaynie said…

    *thinking to come off special notices and on to indiv emails in Shell's group*

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Angela James said…

    *thinking Jaynie should re-think that*

    Damn you Jaynie, you're never going to get a book written if you keep joining, talking, moderating... I'm going to have to fly to Australia and stand over you with my whip.

    But I, on the other hand, have lots of time. I could join ;) Tee hee...

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Jaynie said…

    I re-thunk it Angie - just for you babe.

    Do I still get the whipping? *g*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger